The Mexican Government is offering Scholarships for the Upcoming Academic Year Of 2023–24. Scholarships of Excellence from the Mexican Government are available to International Students From More Than 180 Different Countries. Students from all over the world can take advantage of Mexico’s openness to higher education by earning their Bachelor’s, Master’s, Or Doctoral Degrees there completely for free. The Mexican government is the one Providing The Prize Money. This scholarship is for the 2023–24 school year.
Students from all around the world can apply for a Mexico Scholarship to pursue a Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree In A Wide Variety Of Disciplines. All of the costs associated with studying abroad are covered by the scholarship.
More than 70 Mexican higher education institutions (IES) are taking part in this call, all of which offer courses that are approved for funding by the Mexican government’s scholarship program for international students. Anyone from any country can apply. Scholarship funding comes from the Mexican government’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE) and AMEXCID, the country’s development aid agency.
Facts About the Mexico Government Scholarship for 2023–24:
- University: Mexico Universities
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Mexico
- Application Last Date: 21 July 2023
The Monetary Gains from the Mexican Government’s Scholarship Program:
Foreign students can study in Mexico for free thanks to the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023. All tuition, fees, and living expenses in Mexico will be covered by the scholarship. Below is a breakdown of the costs that will be reimbursed:
- Master’s level research stay mobility scholarships provide a stipend equal to four times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), or about $12,614.80 per month in current
- Mexican pesos. Laws can and do affect the UMA, or the Unit of Measurement and Update. (Child maintenance paid a month after the fact).
- Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, 5 (five) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), or around $15,768.50 in current
- Mexican pesos, are eligible for PhD scholarships covering monthly maintenance costs. Laws can and do affect the UMA, or the Unit of Measurement and Update. (Child maintenance paid a month after the fact).
- Acceptance letters outlining the specifics of enrollment and tuition costs are issued by Mexican educational institutions based on their respective programs’ requirements and the institutions’ final enrollment decisions.
- All scholarship recipients are eligible to enroll in the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) health insurance program beginning in the seventh month of their award and continuing for the whole length of their scholarship. AMEXCID will be in charge of this administration for private institutions. It will be with the specific University if it is a public university.
- Waiver of the fee for obtaining a Mexican visa.
- Once the scholarship requirements are met, the recipient will be provided with international flight transportation. The ticket will be issued in the appropriate tourist cabin for the selected aircraft.
Majors And Academic Disciplines:
The 70 Mexican universities that participate in the Mexican government’s scholarship program cover a wide range of disciplines. Click the link below for further information.
The Government of Mexico sponsored a scholarship program in which over 70 institutions took part.
The Award’s Time Span:
- 4-Year Degree Programs
- Fellowship for Advanced Study and Postdoctoral Research (12 Months)
- Focused Study (One Year)
- Graduate Study (Two Years)
- Three- or four-year Ph.D. courses
- Three years spent on medical sub- and specialty-training
Countries That May Apply:
The Mexico Scholarship Program has approximately 180 participant countries from all corners of the globe. Students who are citizens or permanent residents of these countries are eligible to apply.
Qualifications For The Mexican Government Grant:
Priority Application Deadline:
For the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023–24, international students have until July 21, 2023 to submit their applications.
What Should You Do to Get a Government of Mexico Scholarship?
The Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 can be applied for using an online application portal. To apply for a scholarship, please see the guidelines below.
- Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA): https://sigca.sre.gob.mx
- The registration of applications must be in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal will remain open to receive applications in the period between May 15, from 6:00 pm and until 11:59 pm Central Mexico time on July 21, 2023. For this, it is necessary that the documentation be attached in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The request is made in a personal capacity and only one person will be accepted. application and registration per person.
- The applicant who has more than one nationality may submit a single application, which must correspond to one of the eligible countries in this Call. Is must be presented according to the nationality with which it will be accredited the applicant.
- Only applications that apply for a scholarship will be evaluated is within the academic offer of this Announcement.