Attending GRIPS 2024 in Japan on a YLP MEXT Scholarship Applications are now being accepted. The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies accepts applications for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship from International Students from All Around the World. The Young Leaders Program in Japan offers full funding for graduate study. All of Your Tuition, Fees, and Living Expenses will be Paid for by the Award.
More than 300 Students from all around the world receive full, paid scholarships from MEXT every year. A monthly stipend, tuition, registration, a stipend to cover living expenses, and airfare are all provided by these scholarships.
The primary goal of the YLP is the development of future National Leaders in Asia and other regions, as well as the creation of networks of these worldwide leaders for the purpose of fostering mutually advantageous relationships among member states and enhancing the standard of public policymaking in all of them.
Located in Minato, Tokyo, the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies is a prestigious and top-notch institution of higher learning dedicated to the study of public policy.
Details of the YLP MEXT Scholarship for GRIPS 2024:
- University: National Graduate Institute for Policy Students
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Japan
- Application Last Date: 1st December 2023
Gains in Money:
The YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2024 in Japan is an opportunity for students from all over the world to get a fully funded education in Japan. It will pay for everything you need to finish your degree. Here are the specifics:
- All of the Admissions Fees and the Application Fees 100% Total Cost of Instruction
- Paycheck amount: JPY242,000 per month
- When you enroll at GRIPS, we’ll cover your flight from home to Japan in economy class.
- When you graduate, we’ll cover your flight home in economy class as well.
- Budgeting for field trips is a must.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
The Necessary Paperwork
The following hard copies are required in order to apply for the YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2024 in Japan:
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript and Degree Certificates for Application to the MEXT
- A photocopy of your valid passport A letter of recommendation from your current employer
- Two recommendation letters, one from your current supervisor and one from your advisor at school.
- Essays for the Certificate of English Language Proficiency and a Certificate of Physical Fitness.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants from the countries listed below must be non-Japanese.
- Required education level is a Bachelor’s from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must be under 40 years old as of October 1, 2022 to be considered.
- Required to have at least three years of professional experience in public administration
- Students need to show proof of English proficiency, either an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOBEL iBT score of 79.
Date Limit for Applications:
There will be no more submissions accepted after December 1, 2023, for the Japanese Government Young Leaders Program 2024 for International Students.
For the GRIPS YLP MEXT Scholarship, How Do I Apply?
To apply for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS 2024 in Japan applicants need to visit Japan Embassy in your country and should obtain an Application Form from them. Fill the application form and attach the above listed documents and submit that for to Embassy. The link to Official Advertisement is given below: