The French Government is Offering the Emile Boutmy Scholarships for 2024. Scholarships are available to study at the Paris Institute of Political Studies in 2024 for any International Student who is not a resident of Europe. Those interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in France are urged to apply. Scholarships From Emile Boutmy are available to study at Science Po in Paris. For the 2024–25 School Year, this scholarship is open to students anywhere in the world.
Sciences Po University’s Emile Boutmy Scholarship allows qualified students to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees in a Wide Variety of Disciplines. Financial aid is available in the form of a variety of scholarships for students. The Scholarship will Cover your Tuition for 4 years of college (bachelor’s or higher) and 2 years of graduate school (master’s or higher). Among international student awards, this is one of the most prestigious in France.
In 1872, France became home to the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po Paris). The university is ranked 242nd in the world by the QS Ranking. Many prominent people in society are alumni of this school. Its domestic and foreign students alike are receiving an excellent education there.
Information Regarding the 2024 Emile Boutmy Awards:
- University: Science Po University
- Degrees Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Tuition Fees
- Eligible Nationality: All International
- Host Award: France
- Application Last Date: 3 December 2023 (MS), 25 February 2024 (BS)
Gains in Money:
Emile Boutmy International Scholarships at Sciences Po, France, for Undergraduate and Graduate Study, 2024. Below are specifics about the money that has been made available:
Funding for Undergraduate Study:
- An Annual Undergraduate Tuition Award of €14,210 for Three Years of Study.
- A €9,500 annual stipend for the three years of undergrad study.
- A €6,500 annual stipend for each of the first three years of college.
- A €3,900 annual stipend for the three years of undergrad study.
- Undergraduates with significant financial need may receive support of up to 19,000€ per year for a maximum of three years.
Funding for Graduate Study:
- A Scholarship of €13,100 Over Two Years to Pay for the Cost of the Master’s Degree
Note: In the Sciences Po application’s “Financial information” section, hopeful recipients of the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must make that fact known.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
There are 27 Master’s Programmes and 23 Dual Degree Programmes available at Sciences Po. Online application submission is required. Courses are taught exclusively in English.
Sciences Po School of International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation
Sciences Po Law School
Sciences Po Urban School
Sciences Po Doctoral School