The Seoul University Scholarship (20232024) is now accepting applications from Qualified Applicants. Scholarships are available To All Students Studying Abroad. If you’re an international student looking for a free education in South Korea, Seoul National University is a top choice. SNU provides Fully Funded Scholarship opportunities for graduate study at the Master’s And Doctoral Levels in a wide variety of disciplines and concentrations. Applying for a Seoul National University scholarship opens the door to students from anywhere in the world.
Under the SNU Scholarship 2023, International Students Can Pursue Graduate Study In A Wide Variety Of Disciplines. The school is providing full-ride scholarships so that students can study in Korea at no cost to themselves.
The International Scholarship Program at Seoul National University accepts ApplicationsOnline. The University of Seoul offers a wide variety of merit-based scholarships. Any of them are open to your application. Below, you’ll find the specifics.
Details of the Seoul University Scholarship for 2023–24:
- University: Seoul National University
- Offered Degree: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries : International
- Host Country: South Korea
- Application Last Date: 7 July 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
This is a full scholarship to study at Seoul National University in South Korea for international students in 2023–24. Scholarship Information is Listed Below:
The Graduate State Fund Scholarship (GSFS):
Learning the Silk Road:
Scholarships for Koreans Abroad:
Scholarship Program of the Korean Government (KGSP/GKS):
The Seoul Master Degree Scholarship, PhD Degree Scholarship, MPhil Scholarship, and Master Leading to PhD are all available in any field of study.
Qualifications to Apply for a Korean Government Scholarship:
Those interested in applying for a Seoul University Scholarship for the academic year 2023–24 in South Korea must satisfy the following requirements.
- Students and their Families No Korean citizens allowed. Students must be willing to study abroad.
- Masters or a combined Masters/Bachelors degree is required for applicants.
- The minimum requirement for admission to a doctoral program is a master’s degree.
- Evidence of Fluency in English.
When applying for a scholarship at Seoul National University in Korea, please have the following materials handy:
- Study Goals and Individual Statement
- Two separate and distinct letters of recommendation
- A transcript and official bachelor’s degree completion certificate
- Certificate of Master’s Degree Completion and Transcript (Doctoral Applicants Only)
- Passport (with photocopy) of Applicant
- Other Government-Issued Proof of Nationality
- Passport Scans of Both Parents
- An alternative government-issued proof of nationality for both parents.
- Additional Government Issued Proof of Applicant’s Parental Relationship to his/her Parents
The Cutoff Date For Applications Is:
The SNU International Scholarship application deadline for the academic year 2023-2024 in South Korea is July 7th, 2023.
Tips for Obtaining a Scholarship at Seoul National University:
The Seoul University Scholarship 2023-’24 in South Korea is now accepting online applications. Students must register for an account on the SNU Scholarship website, fill out the application in its entirety, and upload any supporting materials. Below is the Official Website and Link to the Online Application: