The Indonesian Government is currently accepting applications for the International Priority Scholarships (IPS) 2023–24. This is a Full-Ride Scholarship opportunity open mostly to applicants from outside of the United States. Students Of Any Degree Level at Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Beginning in September, the scholarship program will run for a full calendar year.
Islamic studies are taught at Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS), a Private Institution. The Muhammadiyah movement is responsible for its inception. Additionally, the institution is home to a number of specialized research institutes and centers. Students at UMS are very involved in a wide variety of clubs, sports, and cultural events. There are 25,000 students, 24,000 in the undergraduate program, and 1,000 in the graduate program.
Scholarships for International Students (IPS): Information for 2023–2024
- University:Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Indonesia
- Application Last Date: 30 June 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
International Priority Scholarships(IPS) 2023/2024 applicants from a wide variety of countries might benefit monetarily from this offer. The following are some ways in which it will help the candidates:
- All four years of college are completely paid for you.
- A monthly living stipend of IDR 1,750,000 will be provided to the selected candidates.
- A monthly books allowance of IDR 50,000 will be provided to them.
- Insuring One’s Health
- Airline ticket, round-trip
- This scholarship will pay for everything you need, including tuition, books, transportation, food, and housing.
- While working with their mentors, the candidates will have access to specialized assistance.
- Candidates from all over the world will be able to connect with one another at this event.
Time Period Of Scholarship:
Courses Leading To The Following Degrees:
Degree Plans for Undergraduates:
|Faculty of Education
|Pancasila and Civic Education
|Indonesian Language and Literature Education
|Primary Teacher Education
|Teacher Training for Early childhood Education
|Informatics Engineering Education
|Faculty o Economic and Business
|Faculty of Law
|Faculty of Engineering
|Faculty of Pharmacy
|Faculty of Psychology
|Faculty of Geography
|Faculty of Islamic Studies
|Sharia Economic Law
|Al-Qur’an and Tafsir
|Faculty of Health
|Profession of Ners
|Faculty of Communication and informatics
Degree Plans For A Doctorate In Philosophy:
|Master in Islamic Education
|Master in Islamic Economic Law
|Master in Law
|Master in Management
|Master in Accounting
|Master in Education Management
|Master in Indonesian Language Education
|Master in English Education
|Master in Basic Education
|Master in Mathematic Education
|Master in Psychology
|Master in Pharmacy
|Master in Nursing
|Master in Civil Engineering
|Master in Mechanical Engineering
|Master in Chemical Engineering
|Master in Informatic
Studying For A Master’s Degree:
|Doctor in Law
|Doctor in Islamic Studies
|Doctor in Education
|Doctor in Psychology
|Doctor in Mechanical Engineering
|Doctor in Pharmacy
Conditions Of Eligibility:
- This scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world.
- This Scholarship is open to students applying to any level of higher education, from undergraduate to doctoral.
Limitation on Time to Apply
International students who are interested in applying for International Priority Scholarships IPS 2023-24 have until June 30, 2023 to do so.
Scholarships With An Emphasis On International Students: How To Apply.
Indonesia’s International Priority Scholarships IPS 2023-24 are now accepting applications through an online application process. Below is the link to the Official Advert where interested parties can apply: