Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2024–25 Academic Year at Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University. The Thailand Scholarship is open to International Students from any country. All outstanding students can receive Full Funding from the Thai Government to attend Chulalongkorn University for their Master’s or Doctoral Studies. For graduate students all across the world, we offer the International Graduate Scholarship.
The institution offers Graduate-Level study in a Wide Variety of Disciplines and Subjects of study. The scholarship will cover all tuition, fees, and living expenses in Thailand. The Master’s Award period is 2 Years, while the Doctoral Award period is 3 Years.
Bangkok, Thailand, is home to Chulalongkorn University, a public and autonomous research institution. Chula was placed at position 126 on the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index.
Scholarship Opportunities at Chulalongkorn University for 2024/25:
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Degrees Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Thailand
- Application Last Date: 13th November 2023
Gains in Money:
All tuition, fees, and living expenses during your time at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand in 2024–25 will be covered by the Full Free Scholarship. Read on for more info:
- A round-trip ticket in economy class, for the price paid. In addition, for ASEAN students, the total cost of their airfare for the entire trip must not be more than 8,500 Thai Baht.
- The total cost of flight for Asian students cannot exceed 12,000 Baht.
- Each student’s round-trip flight from Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, and Africa, must not cost more than 20,000 Baht.
- Each leg of the trip for students from North and South America must cost no more than 30,000 Thai baht. Tickets must be purchased by the student, but will be refunded after they enroll at Chulalongkorn University.
- Fees assessed by the Faculty or the Program of the student’s choosing (including but not limited to tuition fees) are not included. Students and the Faculty/Program must make prior arrangements.
Time Period of Scholarship:
Fields of Study Currently Available:
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be considered for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024-25 in Thailand, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN nations are eligible to apply. Chulalongkorn University gives preference to faculty, researchers, and academic staff who plan to teach or work in their home universities after graduation. This scholarship is not open to students who have already attended Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester in any program, regardless of whether they are from an ASEAN or Non-ASEAN country.
- Applicants are expected to have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline. An application is not complete without a copy of their degree and transcript.
- The minimum GPA required of applicants to be considered for this position is 3.25.
- Applicants cannot be older than 35.
- All applicants must be fluent in the English language. The minimal score for the TOEFL paper-based test is 500, whereas the minimum score for the IELTS is 5.0.
- Potential candidates should be physically fit.
The Necessary Paperwork:
To be considered for a scholarship at Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University, please submit the following materials:
- An application form filled out and a recent 1×1 inch photo attached. Get it from the source!
- Resumes or Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the applicant’s official academic transcript from their most recent educational institution
- A copy of your diploma, if you have one.
- The applicant’s Passport, in photographic form
- Two recommendation letters from the applicant’s supervisor(s) or the institution’s head(s)/director(s)/dean(s) are required.
- A certificate from a hospital in the applicant’s country attesting to a physical examination.
Time Limit to Submit an Application:
Scholarship applications for the 2024–25 Academic Year at Thailand’s Chulalongkorn University are due by November 13th, 2023.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Application Instructions:
Please note that the application deadline and selection process are determined independently by each individual Faculty/Program. At least two weeks before the deadline stipulated by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs, applicants should submit their application form and supporting documentation to the Faculty/Program of their choosing. Below you will find the official advertisement and the link to the application.