The Australia Awards Scholarship 2024 is a Government-Funded Scholarship to study in Australia. For those anticipating a fully-funded Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Scholarship in 2023, here it is. You can now submit an application for the Australia Awards Scholarship, which will provide you with an exclusive platform to complete your degree program at prestigious Australian universities.
The Department Of Foreign Affairs And Trade oversees the AAS. Under this scholarship, all expenses will be covered, and you can study any subject. You have ample time to prepare and consider how your Australia Awards Scholarships application can be distinctive and why you should be given the opportunity to study in Australia. More information about the AAS 2024 is provided below.
About Australia Awards Scholarship 2024-25
- Host Country: Australia
- Funded by: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st May 2023
Benefits of AAS 2024
If you are thinking of How can I get a Full Scholarship in Australia then Australia Awards is one of the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International students.
It will cover all the expenses including:
- Quality Education: You will have an opportunity to Complete your Degree Free from one of the Top Australian institutes.
- Full tuition fees are covered.
- Return air travel will be given.
- Establishment Allowance: Contribution towards Accommodation, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
The AAS will begin in 2024. The classes will commence in the year 2024.
- Bachelors: 4 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 4-5 Years
The names of the Universities given below which are affiliated with Australia Awards Scholarship for the year 2024-25.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Australia Awards Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant must be international.
- Australian Citizens can not apply.
- Anyone from an eligible country can apply.
- Your study program must be related to your country’s areas of development.
- Committed to leaving Australia after the completion of the scholarship.
Staying in Australia After the Completion of the Scholarship
According to the Government of Australia rules you can stay in Australia for up to 2 years after completing your degree program or graduation.
Who is Eligible for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2024-25?
Participants must be from one of these countries in order to apply for the Scholarship.
The last date to submit and complete all the details as well as to Submit the Australia Awards Scholarship application form is 1st May 2023.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2024?
The application process is not simple and straightforward.
If you want to apply for the Scholarship first read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. This provided information on requirements, eligibility criteria, and selection processes.
See your participating country profile for information on how you can apply. Because each country’s process is different.
- Apply Online: Everything should be submitted online
- Apply by mail: you can apply by mail, hard copies should be sent