The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 are an Online Degree scholarship offered by the UK government. This scholarship is for international applicants who cannot afford to come to the UK to study but can obtain their master’s degree online from prestigious UK universities. The Commonwealth is a well-known UK organization that provides Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship Opportunities.
You can select any field of study from the available courses. The best part is that you can do it part-time. You will receive the same education and classes as Commonwealth students in the United Kingdom. Learn from experts in their fields. The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023 are open to applicants from low-income and developing countries.
Details About Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2023
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host organization: UK Department for International Development
- Degree level: Master’s degree
- Type: Fully funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 28th March 2023.
Benefits of the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
The best of this program is to get a Recognised Higher Education Degree from UK University recognized by Commonwealth.
- Sit at home, don’t move, and complete your degree online.
- You can save a lot of money on traveling,m accommodation, books, and fees.
- It will cover Full tuition fee coverage and other related necessary expenses.
- You can check other benefits Here.
- Science and Technology for Development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security, and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion, and Opportunity.
- applicants must be citizens of developing countries.
- must be permanent residents of Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree.
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
- Malawi Mozambique
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Distance learning scholarship for 2023 is 28th March 2023.
How to Apply
- All candidates will apply online for the CSC Distance learning program.
- Select the course first that you want to study. Apply to the course directly to the chosen UK university.
- Now Onccommonwealth distance learning scholarshipse you have selected a place on a Master’s course at any university, you can now apply for the scholarship through the CSC’s online application system.
- Submit your application before the deadline.
- The Link to the Online application and the official website link are given below.