Singapore came into view. Study and submit an application for a 2023 Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarship (SINGA). SINGA is the acronym for Singapore International Graduate Award, a government-run organisation that provides international students with fully funded scholarships at Singaporean institutes. The scholarship pays for all costs. You can apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship Without IELTS.
The SINGA is a unique opportunity for Undergraduates to apply directly for a Ph.D. scholarship or a Master’s degree leading to a PhD, or a direct Ph.D. after Completing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree Program. You will receive a free scholarship to one of the top four Singaporean institutions. The SINGa Scholarship 2023 is available to students of any nationality. Below are additional details regarding the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2023
Why should you apply for a SINGA Scholarship to study in Singapore?
- It is a Government runs Fully Funded scholarship program.
- This Scholarship is for the 2023/24 intake.
- Till now SINGA has awarded more than 950 Scholarships.
- The Scholarship is open to more than over 170 Countries.
No of Scholarships
240 Scholarships are available from around the world.
- Full Tuition Fees are covered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
The SINGA Scholarship is offered in the Top 4 Singaporean Universities that are:
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- The Scholarship is open for application to all international graduates.
- There is no restriction on nationality or origin.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted after 12 weeks of submission of the application. The last date to apply for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 is 1st June 2023 (Singaporean Time).
How to Apply (Application Process)
The complete application has to be submitted online. The Link to the official website of the SINGA Scholarship Portal is given below.