Scholarship applications are now being accepted for the 2023–24 Academic Year at New Zealand’s Victoria University of Wellington. The Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington is open to International Students From Anywhere In The World. Those interested in pursuing graduate-level education in New Zealand at the Master’s or Doctoral Level are urged to apply. This award is valid for the 2023–2024 school year.
This prize is open to high-achieving students who are either entering their first year of college or their first year of graduate school. There are ten $10,000 scholarships available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and nine $5,000 scholarships available to students pursuing a Master’s degree. In addition, each year, $27,500 is allocated to cover tuition and living expenses for 110 PhD students. Once the applicant has been accepted to the university, the grant can be used to pay for enrollment.
In 1897, the Victoria University of Wellington opened its doors to the public. The institution is ranked 215th in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2023. The university’s teaching structure is top-notch, so students can improve their knowledge in various areas. New Zealand provides a wonderful opportunity for students to receive a free education.
Scholarships Available to Study at Victoria University of Wellington in 2023–24:
- University: Victoria University Of Wellington
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: New Zealand
- Application Last Date: 1st September 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
Scholarships of NZ$10,000 are available to international students studying at Victoria University of Wellington in 2023 for both Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. There are ten prizes here. Only those pursuing a Master’s degree will be eligible for one of nine $5,000 New Zealand scholarships. The scholarship will last for a full year. One hundred and ten doctoral students will each get an award worth $27,500 (tuition and stipend).
The Necessary Paperwork:
Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand is open to anyone who meet the following requirements:
- Any and any previous academic records, such as transcripts, certificates, and diplomas
- Letter of Offer from Victoria University of Wellington, with or without Conditions.
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words) addressing the following topics:
- Justifications for attending this specific school
- Candidate’s Educational Objectives
- Justifications for picking you to win this prize
- You may also include information about your leadership roles and community service in this section.
Criteria for Acceptance:
The Victoria University of Wellington International Scholarships 2023 are open to students from throughout the world, however they have specific requirements for applicants to meet.
- Any applicant of any nationality who pays the full cost is welcome to apply.
- You need to be starting your first year of college or graduate school.
- Any student who has completed secondary school in New Zealand and taken any prereq at Victoria University of Wellington (such as the Foundation Studies Program or the English Proficiency Program) is eligible to apply.
- If a candidate is in their second year of college, they should either have studied abroad before or be enrolled at one of our partner institutions.
Time Limit for Submitting Applications:
The last date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 3, 2023 is 1st September 2023.
How to Make a Scholarship Application to Victoria University of Wellington:
There is an Online Application System to apply for Victoria University Wellington Scholarships 2023-24 for International Students. Normally applications are opened one month before the closing date. The Official Advertisement link is given below: