Scholarships For Graduate Study at the University of Hawaii are now being accepted for the academic year 2024–25. Graduate Degree Fellowships (GDF) are available to International Students From Asia, The Pacific, and The United States studying at the University of Hawaii. The fellowship is open to students who desire to earn a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in the United States. This Fully Funded scholarship will cover all of your expenses for the 2023–2024 School Year.
If you want to get your Graduate Degree in the United States and you want to study almost anything, the University of Hawaii is your best bet. You won a scholarship that will pay for your entire college education. Scholarships for Master’s Degrees often last 2 Years, while those for Doctoral Degrees typically last 3 Years.
Hawaii, United States, is home to the University of Hawaii, which opened in 1907. There are more than 3,000 Students enrolled at this public research university. When it comes to international prestige, this university is right up there with the best of them.
Scholarships for Advanced Study at the University of Hawaii, 2024–25 Details:
- University: University of Hawaii
- Degrees Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country Award: United States
- Application Last Date: 1st December 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
The University of Hawaii offers international graduate students a Fully Funded Scholarship for the Academic Year 2024–25. It’s more than adequate for meeting the prerequisites. Below is further information about the prize:
- The full cost of graduate school tuition will be covered.
- Cost-Free Lodging
- A monthly allowance to help with basic living costs and emergency situations
- Travel from your home country to the United States and back, as well as full medical coverage while in the United States.
- Allowance for books and money to spend on other necessities
- Assistance in paying for medical coverage.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
Graduate Students at the University of Hawaii in the United States are eligible to apply for scholarships in the following areas of study:
Nationalities Accepted Herein:
Residents of the following countries are eligible to apply for USA Scholarships:
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be eligible for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Applicant You need to be a citizen of one of those countries to apply.
- You need a Master’s or a Ph.D. degree offer from the university.
- Possess a high GPA and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Two years of full-time work experience is required at the time of application.
- Possess fluency in both spoken and written English.
- You must be under 35 years old. Programs designed for upper-level administrators and managers may have a cutoff age of 45.
- Candidates should be in good health.
- After graduating, you’ll need to go back to your own nation.
Due Date for Applications:
The application deadline for the United States Graduate Degree Fellowship 2024 is December 1. Don’t wait until the last minute to apply.
Guide to the Graduate Scholarships at the University of Hawaii:
Scholarships for graduate study at the University of Hawaii in the United States are available for the 2024–25 academic year, and applications can be made Online. To Get a better grasp of the application procedure, please click the Apply Link. For additional information, please see the link to the Official Ad below: