Australian Students are encouraged to apply for the RTP Scholarships 2024 at Murdoch University. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) at Murdoch University is open to students from any country in the world. Students planning to earn a Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Australia are urged to submit an application. This scholarship offers Full Funding for Study in Any Field or Degree. The 2023–24 School Year is eligible for this award.
Scholarships (RTP) from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program will cover the costs of studying for a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Australia. This award is open to students all over the world.
More Than 90 Different Countries are represented among Murdoch University’s teaching staff. Students in graduate programs get access to cutting-edge research, community service opportunities, and international laboratories that are changing the world. We are a free-thinking institution dedicated to educating its students in the most effective manner possible.
Among the World’s Top 100 Institutions, Murdoch University is ranked in the Top 81 Percent for its research in a variety of fields. Graduate scholarship students at Murdoch University can expect to learn about many professional fields, develop their teamwork and leadership skills, and gain experience supervising international researchers.
Information Regarding Murdoch University’s RTP Scholarships for 2023:
- University: Swiss Government
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Australia
- Application Last Date: 30th September 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
All qualified international students are invited to apply for the 100% fully funded Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia. The funds from the scholarship will be used to pay for:
- Successful applicants will receive a yearly stipend of up to $32,000 to cover basic expenses.
- International and well regarded mentors will guide the students under their care.
- Involvement in international research initiatives will be available to students.
Time Period of Scholarship:
Murdoch University Australia Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- We welcome applications from students all across the world.
- A Bachelor’s degree with either first- or second-class honors from a recognized university is sufficient preparation for graduate study leading to a Master’s by Research or Master of Philosophy.
- You need to show that you have the necessary research experience and skills to succeed in a PhD research program. You’ll typically have one of two options:
- First- or second-class honors in one’s bachelor’s degree program
- A Master’s Degree with an Emphasis on Research from an Accredited University or College
Any comparable award or accomplishment that displays research prowess and/or excellence.
Date Limit for Applications:
Scholarships for graduate research have different application deadlines for international and domestic students.
- International: 30 September 2023
- Domestic: 31 October 2023.
How to Make an Application for an RTP Scholarship at Murdoch University:
Here are the procedures you need to take to apply for the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023 in Australia:
- On the main page, prospective students can choose between an international student application or a domestic student application.
- Each student is responsible for completing either the International or Domestic Referee Report.
- Students who have completed the aforementioned steps and have everything else in order should send their applications to the Graduate Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.