Submit your applications for the Canada-based Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023. The University of Montreal is now accepting scholarship applications from international students. To study in Canada, applicants from all over the world may submit an application. The University of Montreal is the best university in Canada and among the Top Ten In The World. Submit an application for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate Studies.
Through the scholarship, you can study at no cost at the University of Montreal. One of the best things about Canada is its welcoming attitude. Canada is the most popular destination for international students. The 2023 University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students in Canada are available year-round, from winter to summer 2023 and fall 2023 To Winter 2024. Below is additional information regarding the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada for 2023.
Canada’s Université de Montréal Scholarships for 2023: Detailed Information
- Country: Canada
- Montreal University is the hosting institution.
- Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Students (Partially Supported)
- Date of expiration: September 1, 2023
Information Critical to Your Success at the Université of Montreal
- If you’re looking for a scholarship in Canada, go no further than the Montreal Scholarship.
- Any major or area of study is open to you. More than 600 English courses are offered at the Université of Montreal.
- Several international visitors and students travel to Canada each year to live and work temporarily or permanently.
- There are more than 80% international students at the University of Montreal.
The Montreal University Scholarships offer monetary aid to all overseas applicants, including:
- Price of $6,475.88 per semester or $431.73 per credit at Level A is $12,951.76 per academic year.
- Price for B-Level courses is $6,172.60 annually, or $3,086.30 per semester or $205.75 per credit.
- Cost at the Level C (three-year) rate is $2,159.15 ($1,079.57 x ten) or $71.97 x ten credits.
- Annually, $3,348.78, or $223.25 per credit, or $10,046.35 outside of research.
- Annual cost of $10,169.68, per session cost of $3,389.89, or credit cost of $225.99.
- At $479.85 per credit and $7,197.78 per semester, the total annual cost is $21,593.35.
Graduate-level international students can receive a full tuition waiver as part of an initiative to support overseas students.
The Necessary Paperwork
When you are ready to apply online, make sure to submit these documents for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023.
- Valid Passport or National ID Card
- Transcripts of Record
- Recommendation letters and a current curriculum vitae
- Letter of Recommendation for Fluency in English
There are the eligibility criteria that is for all international students before applying:
- Students from any country around the world are welcome to apply.
- From any Country or Culture.
- You must be a full-time student to apply for a B student visa.
The Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023 application deadline is September 1, 2023.
How to Apply for a Scholarship at the Université of Montreal in 2023
- Online submission of applications is required. An application form must be submitted online.
- To get your application rolling. To learn more, check out the “Compass” webpage.
- Please complete the application.
- You will be immediately considered for the appropriate scholarship level once you have been accepted.
- Check out the webpage if you want more information.