Submit your applications for the Canada-based Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023. The University of Montreal is now accepting scholarship applications from international students. To study in Canada, applicants from all over the world may submit an application. The University of Montreal is the best university in Canada and among the Top Ten In The World. Submit an application for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate Studies.
Through the scholarship, you can study at no cost at the University of Montreal. One of the best things about Canada is its welcoming attitude. Canada is the most popular destination for international students. The 2023 University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students in Canada are available year-round, from winter to summer 2023 and fall 2023 To Winter 2024. Below is additional information regarding the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada for 2023.
Details About Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Country: Canada
- Host University: Montreal University
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Graduate/Ph.D.
- Type: Partially Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st September 2023
Also Check: Queen Mary University Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Also Check: 800 Monash University Scholarships 2023 to Australia (Fully Funded)
Everything You Need to Know about Montreal University
- Montreal Scholarship is the best and most popular scholarship in Canada.
- You can apply and study any field. Montreal University has more than 600 English programs.
- Every year people and students from around the world come to Canada for different purposes such as study, work, and permanent residence.
- More than 80% of students at Montreal University are International.
All international applicants will be eligible to receive financial benefits from the Montreal University Scholarships such as:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year or $6,475.88 per session or $431.73 per credit.
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year or $3,086.30 per session or $205.75 per credit.
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year or $1,079.57 per session, or $71.97 per credit.
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year or $3,348.78 per session, or $223.25 per credit.
- Research: $10,169.68 per year or $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- $21,593.35 per year or $7,197.78 per session, or $479.85 per credit.
To Support International students in Graduate programs, a complete waiver of the tuition fee normally charged to international students is available.
When you are ready to apply online, make sure to submit these documents for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023.
- National Identity Card
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency
There are the eligibility criteria that is for all international students before applying:
- Must be an international student from any country.
- From any Nationality.
- Must apply for a study visa
- B enrolled in a full time study program.
The last date to apply online for the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023 is 1st September 2023.
Application Process for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023
- The application process is online. You have to submit an online application.
- To start your application. Visit the website “Compass’ which will guide you through each step.
- Fill out the application form. Once accepted, you will be automatically selected for the scholarship levels respectively.
- For more details, visit the official website
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-2024