Those interested in studying in Thailand in 2024 on a DAAD TGGS Scholarship are encouraged to apply. The goal of this fellowship is to help graduate students from South and Southeast Asia attend TGGS. In addition, the second year might be used as a research stay at RWTH Aachen University. A Fully Funded Scholarship is available in Thailand to cover the cost of a Master’s Degree.
Education in engineering, technology, innovation, and business growth in Thailand and Southeast Asia is provided by the Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering (TGGS). It has its headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand, and is supported by both the Thai and German governments.
As to why TGGS? The university provides a variety of well-organized degree programs at the master’s and doctoral levels in a variety of Engineering Specializations. It offers a novel perspective on academic training grounded in empirical study. The institution not only provides students with information but also with the tools they need to compete in the global job market.
Information Regarding the DAAD TGGS Award for the Year 2024:
- University: Sirindhorn International Thai-German Graduate School of Engineering
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Tuition Fees + Stipends
- Eligible Nationality: South-East Asian Countries
- Host Award: Thailand
- Application Last Date: 15th April 2024
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The first year of the DAAD International Scholarship 2024 will commence in August. Your first-year performance will determine whether or not you receive a second-year extension. The scholarship will pay for your full tuition (provided in part by KMUTNB) and provide you with 437 Euros per month to help with living expenses.
- One inch by one inch photograph and finished application form
- Two supporting letters
- The inspiration letter only takes up one page.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- The final transcript in official form.
- A certified copy of the English language test score
- Bank certification or financial statements
- International applicants must submit a passport.
- International student application fee receipt (1,000 Thai Baht).
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Students from all countries in South and Southeast Asia are welcome to apply.
- Must be enrolled in a master’s degree engineering program
- You must have TGGS’s Master’s program offer approved in order to be considered.
- Verify all prerequisites for entry and other pertinent details. Click Here
Date Limit for Applications:
You have until April 15, 2024, to submit your application for the DAAD TGGS Scholarship.
Information for Those Seeking a DAAD TGGS Scholarship:
Students can apply for DAAD TGGS Scholarship 2024 in Thailand via email. Prepare all of your academic documents and completed form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Link to Online Application and Official Advertisement is given below: