The AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024–2025 is now accepting applications. Bangkok, Thailand’s Asian Institute of Technology is responsible for making this award possible. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships to qualified International Students. In fields such as economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields, the Japanese government awards 140 scholarships annually through the Asian Development Scholarship (ADB Scholarship).
With the help of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) award, international students can study in Thailand at no cost. The duration of the ADB scholarships is between one and two years. Any scholarship awarded for an MA, MS, or MBA program must be used within two years. Be sure to look into Australia’s Deakin University Full Tuition Scholarship for 2024–25.
Learn More About the AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship for 2024–25:
- University: Asian Institute Of Technology
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Host Award: Thailand
- Application Last Date: 31th March 2024
Gains to One’s Wallet:
Foreign students are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded AIT Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2024–25. The Asian Development Bank Scholarship in Thailand is a full-ride.
- The Whole Cost of Schooling
- Housing Assistance Payment
- Rent-Free Housing and a Monthly Stipend
- Insurance for Student Health and Accidents.
- Reserves cheap plane tickets in the economy class.
- Visa costs, airport fees, and baggage allowance.
- Research or Thesis Stipend. Expenses such as printing, shipping, communications, binding, printing, local transportation, school supplies, lodging for overnight excursions, and typing can add up quickly.
Subjects Open to Research:
The academic subjects available under the ADB-JSP Scholarship 2024-25 in Thailand are extensive. The following is a list of disciplines.