Those interested in studying in China at Peking University’s Yenching Academy in 2024 are encouraged to submit an application. The Yenching Academy at Peking University is offering International Students From All Over The World a scholarship for the Academic Year 2024–25. Anyone interested in earning a prestigious scholarship to pay for graduate school should apply. For the 2024 school year, Peking University in China is providing Fully Funded Scholarships for international students. This scholarship requires no application fee.
Scholarships to attend graduate school in China are available in a Wide Variety of Disciplines at Yenching Academy. Tuition, living expenses, airfare, housing, and medical Coverage Will All Be Provided For Eligible International Students by the scholarship. This scholarship will last for a full year. This is a two-year residency prize for students from Mainland China, Macao, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Peking University, located in Beijing, China, was founded in 1898. It ranks highly among the best educational institutions in China, Asia, and the world. It is ranked 22nd in the world and 2nd in China by the QS World University Ranking.
Information Regarding the 2024 Yenching Academy Scholarship at Peking University:
- University: Peking University
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: China
- Application Last Date: 3rd December 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
The Yenching Academy Scholarship at Peking University, China, for 2024 is a full ride that covers everything for the lucky winner. The perks of a Yenching Academy Fellowship include:
- All of your tuition needs will be met.
- Costs associated with lodging are on the house.
- Payment every month
- Cost of one round-trip ticket
- Funding allotment for fieldwork
Fields of Study Currently Available:
For the Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship in China, students must choose one of the following six research areas:
- Archaeology and Historical Study
- Diplomacy and World Politics
- Theology and Ethics
- Economies and Administration
- Law and Social Order
- Culture and Writing
Scholarship Requirements to Attend Yenching Academy:
To be considered for the prize, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- We welcome applications from students all across the world.
- A candidate must either already have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant profession or be on track to get one by the end of August 2024.
- An outstanding academic record; a passion for the multidisciplinary study of China; evidence of community involvement, extracurricular achievement, leadership ability, and social responsibility; an interest in the interdisciplinary study of China.
- Capability in the English language.
The Necessary Paperwork:
To be considered for a scholarship at Peking University, please submit the following materials:
- Submitted a fully-filled online application.
- Statement of purpose (no more than 750 words)
- Research Statement (no longer than 1500 words; this includes all text, not just the abstract)
- Revised Curriculum Vitae
- Valid transcript(s).
- Degree(s) or Enrollment(s) Certificate(s).
- You’ll need two references.
- IELTS (Academic) English Language Testing System Certificate, Overall TOEFL (iBT) Score: 7.0, Total Score: 100
- A total of 185 on the Advanced level of the Cambridge English Scale Sixth, a total of 600 TEM 4: Get a “” or better
Time Limit for Submission of Applications:
The last date to apply for the Yenching Academy Fellowship at Peking University is 3rd December 2023.
Where Can I Find Information About the Yenching Academy Scholarship at Peking University?
The Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2024 in China is now accepting applications online. For additional information on how to apply, please click the link below.