Australia’s Macquarie University is accepting scholarship applications for the 2023–24 School Year. The Macquarie University Scholarships 2023 are open to International Students From Any Country. Those looking to pursue postsecondary education in Australia are warmly welcomed. Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Research are eligible for Fully Funded Scholarships. For the 2023–2024 school year, the Australian government is offering a number of research scholarships.
One might use the money from one of Australia’s Fully-Funded Research Macquarie Scholarships to contribute to international research projects and improve life at home.
Students will have the opportunity to conduct research with top scientists at top institutions throughout the world. Macquarie University’s research division is distinguished by its high international research ranking, innovative research techniques, and distinguished faculty supervisors.
Candidates for the International Macquarie Research Excellence Scholarship (iMQRES) will also be evaluated for the International Research Training Program Scholarship (iRTP). Both the iRTP and the iMQRES get funding from the Australian government and Macquarie University, respectively.
Specifics of the Macquarie University Scholarship for 2023–24:
- University: Macquarie University
- Degree Level: Masters in Research. PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Australia
- Application Last Date: 31 July 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
What the iRTP Scholars Will Discuss
- Stipend (annual, 2023 rate $32,000) covering three years of tuition.
The Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (iMQRES) will reimburse recipients for the following costs associated with travel:
- Three years of free tuition and a living allowance (annually, $32,000 in 2023)
- Except for Australia and New Zealand, we welcome applications from students all around the world.
- Candidates must have earned a Master’s degree in research by 2024.
- Students who plan to pursue a Ph.D. or an M.Phil.
- Applicants should be able to commit to the program full-time.
- Macquarie University Scholarships allow eligible students to study abroad for up to a year to begin their research training.
- Include a copy of your published study with your application.
- Research experience is required for all applicants.
- Talks at a Conference.
- Awards will be made in accordance with the MQ Research Training Program Scholarship Policy and the Macquarie University HDR Scholarship Rating Criteria.
Date Limit for Applications:
Australia’s International HDR Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2023. Take advantage of this rare chance.
How Do I Apply for a Scholarship at Macquarie University?
Candidates who want to apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia must visit the Official Website given below. Before applying for the scholarship, candidates must approach the research department and discuss filed interest in research.