The Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications. The grant is open to any and All Pakistani Students Enrolled in Government Schools. This is the most prestigious scholarship available in Pakistan, and it can be used to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a reputable university. More than 55,000 Scholarships are given out annually by Diya Pakistan to deserving students in Pakistan.
The grant is open to Both Male and Female Students from any academic discipline. It is imperative that all Worthy Students Take Advantage of this Scholarship Opportunity.
Specifics of the Diya Pakistan Scholarship for 2023:
- Provided By: Diya Pakistan
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
- Country Award: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: Open all the year
Before Submitting an Application, Please Review the Following:
- Graduate and postgraduate students are the only ones eligible to use the online web application system.
- Although direct MPhil post-graduation candidates are not eligible for the Diya Scholarship, PhD and MPhil students are. Candidates with an MPhil degree who already hold an M.A. or M.S. are ineligible. Students in elementary, middle, and high school cannot apply using this online portal.
- Students of merit who are currently enrolled in an Intermediate Level or School will be encouraged to apply through their respective schools. Scholarships from Diya Pakistan are now exclusively available at Government institutions in Pakistan. The Institute will be in touch with us for further instructions.
- Those who already receive an annual scholarship of more than Rs. 25000 from another source will not be considered for the Diya Scholarship.
- The minimum passing grade across all levels is 60%.
- First-time applicants must complete the online scholarship application and provide scanned copies of the required papers.
- Your application will be reviewed with scans within 30–45 days, and you can check the status of your application weekly on the website.
- Your application’s status will be posted online with messages such as “Clarify,” “Incomplete,” “Complete,” “Not Accepted,” and “Approved.”
- Within 10-30 days of approval, a check will be mailed to your school. Institute will either provide it to you once they’ve verified it or reduce your tuition accordingly. If you have a valid National Identity Card (NIC) and a copy of it, you can cash the check at any Meezan Bank location.
- Payment for the scholarship will begin on July 1 and end on June 30 of the next fiscal year. If the course is offered again next year, the student can submit an application for renewal.
- If a student’s case was previously marked as “Not Accepted” or if the student provided false, altered, or cut-and-pasted documents or information, the student is permanently barred from applying again. Please elaborate if you are unable to provide a requested document.
Here is a List of the Scanned Documents We Need from First-Time Applicants:
If you are unable to submit any of the items listed below, please provide an explanation.
- Downloadable “Head of Institution” (HOI) Attestation Form
- By One’s Own CNIC
- CNIC’s Dad
- Mom’s CNIC
- Applicants must provide proof of their guardian’s (someone other than their parents) CNIC.
- Matriculation Certificate
- Certificate of Registration for a Family NADRA
- High School Diploma
- Undergraduate Degree (Required if Seeking Admission to a Master’s Degree Program)
- Proof of Hifz (Hafiz of the Qurans receive an extra 5% on the final score)
- Proof of Disability Documentation
- Certificates of completion for each semester and/or academic year at an accredited university.
- Current year invoices for fees paid or a bank challan.
- A copy of the guardian’s most recent pay stub
- Picture of pension paperwork, including the name page and the page with the amount. (If guardian is a retiree)
- All siblings’ current enrollment verification forms. (Only for those whose primary caregiver does not work for pay.) (Click here to download)
- Student Discount on Electricity Bill if Available.
The Diya Pakistan Scholarship: How to Apply.
There is an Online Application System to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2023. There is an Online Application Form. Fill it completely and then upload the required documents in Scanned. Application Link and Official Advertisement link is given below: