The University of Melbourne in Australia is Offering 600 Graduate Research Scholarships For The 2023–24 Academic Year. The University of Melbourne offers more Fully Funded Scholarships than any other Australian university for domestic and International Students to Pursue a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Australia at No Cost. There will be a total of 600 scholarships available to students at Melbourne University, and they can be used in any of the university’s academic departments. In Australia, international students can receive a fully funded scholarship to attend the University of Melbourne. All international and national students of any nationality are eligible to apply for the Australia Scholarship.
The good news is that you don’t have to fill out a separate application. The selection process for this honor will begin with you. Melbourne’s university system got its start in 1853. Roughly 45,000 people. There are over 12,000 students from over 130 Different Nations studying abroad.
Melbourne, Australia, is home to the University of Melbourne, a public research institution. It is the oldest university in Victoria and the second-oldest in all of Australia, having opened its doors in 1853. In 2020–2021, Melbourne was ranked 32nd in the world by Times Higher Education; in the Academic Ranking of World Universities, it is ranked 38th; in the QS World University Rankings 2022, it is ranked 39th globally; and in the 2022 QS Graduate Employability Rankings, it is ranked 6th in the world.
Information Regarding 600 Postgraduate Research Fellowships 2023-24:
- University: University of Melbourne
- Degrees Level: Masters/MPhil, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Australia
- Application Last Date: 31th October 2023
The Monetary Gains:
Graduate research scholarships are available at the University of Melbourne for both Australian and international students. There will be 600 available scholarships.
- Students pursuing a Masters by Research degree are eligible for a full fee waiver for up to two years, and those pursuing a doctorate are eligible for a full fee waiver for up to four years.
- Students pursuing a Masters by Research degree are eligible for a living allowance of $34,400 a year pro-rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years, while doctoral students are eligible for up to 3.5 years. The monthly stipend may be adjusted annually for inflation and includes a small amount of sick, maternity, and parental leave with pay.
- International students receive a $3,000 relocation stipend and students relocating from any Australian state or territory receive a $2,000.
- Single Membership in Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for foreign nationals who need a student visa to study in Australia.
Potential Study Subjects:
Scholarships for international students are available at the University of Melbourne. Masters, MPhil, and PhD programs cover a wide range of disciplines and specializations.
Time Period of Scholarship:
Qualifications for Participation:
To be eligible for one of 600 Graduate Research Scholarships, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- Have applied to and met the requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, OR be a current student in such a degree program.
- Students from any country in the world are welcome to apply.
Due Date for Applications:
Scholarship applications for the University of Melbourne’s 600 Masters/MPhil/Ph.D. Graduate Research Scholarships are due by October 31, 2023.
Scholarships at the University of Melbourne: What You Need to Know.
If you are a New Student and have applied for a Graduate Research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.