Students From Commonwealth Nations are encouraged to apply for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2024 for Master’s and Doctoral Study in the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Opportunity. To study in the United Kingdom, you must submit an application for a Commonwealth Scholarship. All Pakistani students have Access to the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship and the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarship. This is the best chance for the brightest kids to get a free education in the United Kingdom.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarships are available for graduate study in a Wide Variety Of Disciplines. The scholarship will Pay For All Of The Costs involved in studying abroad.
The United Kingdom’s DFID provides funding for Commonwealth Scholarships. Scholarships for a master’s degree will last for one year, while those for a doctorate degree will last for three.
Specifics of the 2022 HEC Commonwealth Scholarship:
- Offered By: Department for International Development UK
- Degrees Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Commonwealth Countries
- Host Award: United Kingdom
- Application Last Date: 17th October 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 is a 100% Tuition-Paid Study Abroad Opportunity in the United Kingdom. Read on for More Information:
Scholarship Programs Available from the HEC Commonwealth in 2023:
Scholarships at the Master’s and Doctoral (Ph.D.) level are available from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of the United Kingdom to citizens of low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries. These grants are available in six categories:
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Requirements for Masters and Doctoral Students:
- Be a citizen and long-term resident of Pakistan/AfPak.
- At the time of application, applicants cannot be older than 30 for a Master’s degree or 35 for a Doctorate.
- To begin your studies in the United Kingdom at the beginning of the academic year in September/October 2024, your availability is required.
- By the application deadline, candidates for Master Scholarships must have earned a first-class degree in a graduate qualification (16-year degree, e.g. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA) in the appropriate field of study.
- Candidates must have completed all requirements for their postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil) by the application deadline in order to be considered for a Ph.D. scholarship.
- NOT have studied at the same level in the UK before (or be registered for) a Ph.D., MPhil leading to a Ph.D., or Masters program before September/October 2024.
- Without this scholarship, you would not be able to afford a higher education in the UK.
Note of Urgency:
Before submitting an application for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 UK, please read the following instructions carefully.
- The selection process at HEC may include a test, an interview, or both.
- Direct applications are not accepted by Commonwealth UK. HEC would serve as the central hub for all Pakistani nominations.
- Since HEC is committed to gender equality, women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- HEC retains the right to cancel and debar for all future scholarships, as well as apply a penalty, as defined by HEC, in the case of submitting false information at any stage.
- Applicants must take full responsibility for submitting their applications on time to both the HEC Online system and the EAS online application form before the deadline of October 18, 2022. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered. (The Steps Are Detailed In the Links Below)
The Cutoff Date for Applications:
The last date to apply for HEC Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 17th October 2023.
The HEC Commonwealth Scholarship Application Process:
There is a lot of information about the application process in the provided links. You could also check the HEC website for the official announcement. Direct applications are not accepted without HEC.
Step 1: (Commonwealth Online Application)
Step 2: (HEC Online application)
Before applying, kindly update your HEC eportal profile with latest email/cell number & updated information.