Study in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan in 2023 on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Then How? Because of JJWBGSP. Apply for the Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship, fully funded in 2023. The Windows 2 applications are currently accessible. This scholarship is a collaborative and joint initiative between the World Bank and Japan to provide Fully Funded Master’s Degree Scholarships to students from developing nations. They are able to apply to universities in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
The JJ/WBGSP is available to over 160 developing nations. Bachelor’s degrees must have been earned at least three years prior to the application deadline. The World Bank Scholarship is available to both men and women. In addition, they strongly encourage women to apply. All eyes are on the Joint Japan-World Bank Scholarship Program. More information regarding the JJ/WBGSP 2023 Window 2 is provided below.
Details About Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023-24
- U.S., E.U., A.F., O.R., and J.P. are all possible hosts.
- World Bank Group-Funded Master’s Degree Program
- Allowing: Developing Nations
- Date of expiration: May 26, 2023
Also, Check out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2023 (BS, MS, PhD)
Exactly what do you get out of the Japan-World Bank scholarship program?
Scholarships for international students, fully funded by the Joint Japan World Bank. There is zero expense to the students. No money out of pocket is required. Complete Advantages Include:
- The Cheap Seats Air Getting from your native nation to the foreign school.
- Scholars will receive round-trip airfare and a $500 stipend for each trip they take.
- Complete funding of your graduate education
- Health insurance premiums.
- Allowance sufficient to pay living costs, including rent, food, and tuition, each month.
- Scholarship awards range from hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars, depending on where in the world you study.
Also Checkout: Padua University Scholarship in Italy 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
The Duration of the JJ/WBGSP 2023 is a 2-Year Master’s Program.
To be eligible for the Scholarship:
- Those interested must be citizens of a developing countries to apply. The World Bank’s list of developing nations includes: listed here
- To be eligible for a Joint Japan Master Scholarship, candidates must already possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be citizens of a World Bank member country.
- Citizens of eligible countries can apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduation Scholarship 2023. Developing countries
Do You Need the IELTS?
The IELTS Requirement Varies by Country and Institution. IELTS is not required, for instance, if you have been accepted to a university in Japan or Africa.
Attending Colleges and Seminars Through the JJ/WBGSP
JJWBGSP Participating Programs 2023–2025:
Courses Available at Participating Institutions in Japan and the World Bank’s Joint Scholarship Program
1. Australian National University
|Master of Climate Change|
|Master of Environmental and Resource Economics|
|Master of Environmental Management and Development|
|Master of Public Policy|
|Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Coexistence|
|Master in Global Health Policy and Management|
3. Columbia — School of International and Public Affairs
|MPA in Development Practice|
|Master of Public Administration|
4. Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHS
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Digital Transformation & Innovation: Governance and Economics of Cities|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Housing & Land Justice: Equitable Access to Sustainable Land, Housing & Services|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Environment, Sustainability & Climate Change: Integrated Management of Land, Water and Air|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Strategic Urban Planning & Policies: Managing Socio-Spatial Dynamics for Sustainable Cities|
5. Harvard — Kennedy School of Government
|Master of Public Administration in International Development|
6. IHE Delft Institute
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water, Food and Energy Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Hazards, Risks and Climate Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water and Health Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track|
7. Keio University
|Master in Taxation Policy and Management|
8. London School of Economics
|MSc Development Management|
|MSc Development Studies|
|MSc Global Health Policy|
|MSc International Social and Public Policy|
9. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
|Tax Course of the Public Finance Program|
10. Saitama University
|International Graduate Program on Civil and Environmental Engineering|
11 SOAS University of London
|MSc International Finance and Development|
12 Stanford University
|Master in International Policy|
13. Université Clermont-Auvergne – FERDI
|Master in Economic Policy Management|
14. University of Leeds
|Master of Public Health (International)|
15. University of Oxford
|Blavatnik School of Government: Master of Public Policy|
|Department of International Development: MSc in Refugees and Forced Migration Studies|
16. University of Sussex
|MA Environment, Development and Policy|
|MA Food and Development|
|MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy|
|MA Migration and Global Development|
17. University of Tokyo
|Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP): Master of Public Policy, International Program|
|Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Science: International Program on Agricultural Development Studies|
18. University of Tsukuba
|Master’s Program in Economic and Public Policy|
19. Yokohama National University
|Infrastructure Management Program (IMP)｜Institute of Urban Innovation, Yokohama National University (ynu.ac.jp)|
Application Deadline (Window 2)
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship for Window 2 is 26th May 2023
How to Apply
All applicants have to complete the full application form with complete documents. An incomplete application will not be processed. The link to the online JJWBGSP Application Form is given below.