The USEFP is the Fulbright Study in the United States Scholarship Program. The Fulbright USA Scholarship is a fully-funded Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programme For Pakistani Students, funded by the Department of State and administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan. All participants are eligible for the scholarship, but in Pakistan, it is administered by USEFP. To determine which countries offer Fulbright, please visit Fulbright Scholarship to the United States. No work history or application fees are required.
This Fulbright Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship is available in all fields with the exception of clinical medicine. The award will cover tuition, textbooks, airfare, a stipend for living expenses, and health insurance. Additionally, USEFP assists with the visa process. All Pakistani cities are strongly encouraged to submit applications for the Fulbright Scholarship 2024.
Details About USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2024 to United States
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 23rd April 2023
Check: Qatar University Scholarships intake 2023 | (Fully Funded)
The Fulbright is a Fully Funded Scholarship and it will cover all the expenses including:
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
For both Masters and PhD Programs in Fulbright, participants are allowed to apply in any academic field except clinical medicine.
In order to apply for the USEFP Fulbright Scholarship Program you must meet the following requirements.
For the Master’s degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 16 years of formal education.
- Must be educated from an accredited University.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The MBA students can apply but they should have at least 2 years of work experience.
For the PhD degree Program:
- All applicants must have a four-year Bachelor’s degree and Master’s, if combine them it will make a total of 18 years of formal education.
- from an accredited University.
Fulbright GRE Requirements
Graduate Record Examination (GRE General) is required for all applicants.
Under the new scoring system, a minimum score of 145 is required on each section of the GRE examination,
TOEFL Requirements for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required from all the selected candidates. After the selection, you need to provide TOEFL.
Check: Fully Funded Chinese Scholarships without IELTS 2023 | (Explained)
- An application form
- Three reference letters
- GRE score report
- Scanned transcripts
Timeline and Deadline for USEFP Fulbright Program 2023
- The Deadline to apply for the Fulbright USEFP Scholarship 2023 is 23rd April 2023
- The Interviews will take place in September 2023.
- Results will be announced in October 2023
- Then Visa Process will start.
- Participants will start traveling to the United States after July 2024
How to Apply
The application process is online and you have to make sure to submit the full application form along with the required documents. The Link to the Official Website is given below.