The UNESCO Internship Programme 2023 is one of the United Nations organisations that helps Students and Recent Graduates learn about UNESCO’s activities, processes, and projects while also expanding their practical expertise through tasks and internships. Popular internships include UNICEF, WHO, and UNDP. The UNESCO Internship 2023 is accessible to all students worldwide. UNESCO Jobs includes internship and volunteer opportunities with UNESCO.
For the UNESCO internship, you do not need to submit any IELTS results. The internship will last for Six Months. Depending on the type of internship, the internship will be completed remotely or physically. Male and Female applicants with any academic background are welcome to apply for the UNESCO Internship. Details are provided below.
Details About UNESCO Internship Program 2023
- Internship Location: Multiple
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Deadline: Multiple
Also Check: Apple Internship 2023 Worldwide For All (Apply)
Can Anyone Apply?
While applying for an internship, please keep the following in mind:
- Already enrolled students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be a graduate to apply.
- It is open to those with bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Candidates must currently be enrolled in a Master’s degree program in order to be considered for this position.
- At the time of application, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Anyone interested must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability with computers You should be very comfortable working with computers and office applications.
- You should be able to work well with others and adjust to a global workplace.
- You should have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Applicants must be able to speak English.
UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 during the internship period.
Don’t Forget (Things that are not covered by UNESCO)
UNESCO will not be able to provide any support or Financial Benefits for:
Also, check Fully Funded OIST Internship in Japan 2023 for All
Interns are entitled to 2.5 days of leave per month during their internship.
Before applying for the internship, please keep preparing these documents
- You must provide your ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated).
- You can only use either English or French in applying.
Instructions for Obtaining a UNESCO Internship
All applications must be submitted via the online system. Managers from all across the world at UNESCO will have access to your proposal moving forward. Selected applicants will be notified via email. Below you can find a link to the UNESCO Internship 2023 website.