Submit an application for the ISTernship Summer Program in Austria for the year 2024. This program is designed for undergraduate and graduate students who are interested in participating in an international internship during the summer. Individuals with any type of academic qualification are able to participate in this fully funded summer program. IELTS/TOEFL is not a requirement for the ISTernship Program. The duration of this internship will be 2 to 3 months. The specified dates are May 15th and September 15th. The internship is located at the Institute of Science and Technology (IST).
Applicants for the ISTernship program are eligible to apply for ISTA’s PhD program as well. The specific dates and duration are determined collaboratively with the supervisor. Individuals who have been accepted into or are already enrolled in a Ph.D. program are ineligible to submit an application. Further information regarding the ISTernship Summer Program in Austria 2024 is provided below:
Details About ISTernship Summer Program For International Students in Austria 2024
- Country: Austria
- Internship Dates: May 15 and September 15
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: 15th February 2024(15:00 CET)
Also, Study in the USA : University of New Haven Gives International Masters Scholarships
What are the financial advantages that you can obtain?
- Each and every chosen candidate will receive the following advantages:
- Chosen detainees will receive a monthly stipend.
- Complimentary airfare tickets will be offered.
- You have the right to receive Health Insurance.
Eligible to apply for the ISTernship Summer Program in Austria 2024?
- Applicants from all over the globe are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in the field of Science at an accredited university and must have a satisfactory academic record. Applicants are required to have finished a minimum of four semesters of their undergraduate studies prior to the designated start date.
- Applicants who have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within one year from the start date of the program are also eligible to apply.
- Individuals who have been admitted to or are currently enrolled in a doctoral program are ineligible.
- Applicants for ISTernship have the option to also apply for ISTA’s PhD program.
Two to three months during the period from May 15 to September 15. Duration and precise dates are determined in collaboration with the supervisor.
The following files must be uploaded to the application portal:
- Résumé or CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts and diplomas from all universities attended and/or presently enrolled in, detailing all degree programs and years of study (we advise submitting these in both the original language and English).
- The contact details of one to two witnesses
How to Apply?
The call for applications for the ISTernship Program 2024 Intake is now open via the application portal.