The LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy is available to qualified applicants From Anywhere In The World. Scholarship applications are being accepted for complete financial support for graduate study at foreign universities in Master’s Degree Programs. Business, Management, Economics, Finance, Politics, and Law are just a few of the many available majors and minors.
Students from all over the world can apply for scholarships and fellowships made available by the Italian government. These include the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy and the Fulbright-Hays Postgraduate Fellowship in the Humanities. Anyone from anywhere on the globe can apply for the LUISS Masters Scholarship. Luiss University in Italy is offering eight scholarships to international students. The master’s scholarship at Luiss University in Italy covers the full cost of attendance for two years. Depending on how well you did this year, your scholarship may be extended into next year.
Umberto Agnelli, younger brother of Italian business magnate Gianni Agnelli, and a group of other businesses founded the “LUISS” or “LUISS Guido Carli” private university in Rome, Italy, in 1974. The Financial Times has ranked Luiss as one of the top 100 European business schools, and we agree. In 2013, Luis Guido Carli University was ranked first for political science and second for law and economics among medium-sized private Italian schools by the Censis annual university evaluation, which was performed in partnership with the newspaper La Repubblica. Below, you’ll find all the information you need to apply for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy:
Full Description of the Italy’s LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Masters Programs
- Host Organization: Luiss Guido Carli University
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Country: Italy
- Application Last Date: 4th July 2023
Funding for Scholarships:
Full Tuition Fees will be covered for the whole term of a master’s degree in Italy through the LUISS Excellent Scholarship for international students from all over the world.
Luiss Guido Carli University Offers the Following Subjects and Courses:
Candidates from abroad can apply for the Luiss master’s scholarships in the following four departments.
- Candidates need to be bachelor’s degree holders.
- For the 2022–2023 academic year, students must apply to the master’s degree program at LUISS Guido Carli University.
- Require current GMAT or GRE scores
- A solid academic record is required
- The passport with the highest degree diploma is for international students.
- Brief CV or resume.
- A current, passport-size photo.
- Letter of invitation or consent
- Report on Medical Research Proposal
- Citizenship documentation (passport or ID card)
- Language Verification
- A study plan
- Letters of recommendation.
- Medical Certification.
The 4th of July 2023 is the final day to submit an online application for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship 2023 in Italy.
Application instructions for the LUISS Excellent Fully Funded Masters Scholarship in Italy for 2023:
- Visit the Financial Aid and Scholarships web pages on the LUISS university website to submit an online scholarship application.
- As soon as you can, upload the necessary files, then submit the application.
- The links to the official scholarship and the online application are as follows: