Are you looking for a reputable German scholarship? Scholarships to study in Germany are available. The IUBH German University Scholarship 2023 is available for international students. You have the option to learn online, through distance learning, or on campus. International students are eligible for bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA scholarships at Indiana University. A superior education can lead to a more promising future. The result is the IU University 2023 Scholarship.
There are a variety of scholarship programmes available, and you can have up to 75% of your tuition covered. Each and every applicant from any country and of any nationality is welcome to apply. IELTS was also waived by Indiana University. Applicants from the majority of nations are able to enrol at IU without IELTS. If you cannot afford travel and lodging expenses, you can enrol in an online programme. You will attend classes remotely. a versatile option. More information about this scholarship is provided below.
Details About IU Scholarship in Germany 2023
- Country of Host: Germany
- Institution: Indiana University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, MBA
Related Posts: Qatar University Scholarships intake 2023 | (Fully Funded)
Advantages of Studying at IU University
- IELTS Exemption.
- Studying at IU University will provide a singular experience. It is possible to study online from home or on campus. You are free to choose whether to complete a semester online or on campus.
- IU University also provides all students with a 75% scholarship.
- Studying in Germany will also improve employment prospects in the future.
- experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime event.
What you will Study at IU University
A wide range, of course, options to choose from. IU is currently preparing over 100,000 students. They provide over 200 study programs.
This Scholarship aims at:
- MBA Students
List of Countries Exempted from IELTS for IU University
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British West Indies
- British Virgin Islands
- Canada (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Christmas Islands
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- Eritrea (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Eswatini / Swaziland
- Ethiopia (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Falkland Islands
- Heard Island
- India (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Isle of Man
- Leeward Islands
- McDonald Island
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Ireland
- Papua New Guinea
- Philippines (if earlier education is taught in English)
- Pitcairn Islands
- Rwanda (if earlier education is taught in English)
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- The Grenadines
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Samoa
At Indiana University, there are numerous disciplines such as Human Resources, Finance, Business Intelligence, and Entrepreneurship, as well as prestigious STEM fields such as IT, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science, among others.
How to Apply for the IU University Scholarship 2023
To Apply for the Scholarship Please Apply through the button below.