Media and the Internet will soon report good news. The Italian government will issue 80,000 Work Permits To Foreigners In 2023. All of these permits are available for Online Application between vernment will issue 80,000 work permits to foreigners in 2023. All of these permits are available for online application between March 27, 2023, and December 31, 2023. The earlier you submit your application, the sooner it will be reviewed. The Italian government faces a labor shortage. Each year, Italy allows immigration to address labor shortages in certain industries.
This Work Permit Is Titled “Decreto Flussi.” It includes Seasonal Workers, Agriculture, The Tourism and Hotel ndustries, and Additional Industries. Over half, or 44,000, are designated for seasonal work, while the remaining 38,705 are designated for non-seasonal and self-employment purposes. This is the ideal time and opportunity to relocate to Italy and begin working there. Looking for employment in Italy in 2023? This is the license you are seeking! More details are given below.
Details About Italy Work Permit Anyone Can Apply 80,000 + Work Permits Decreto Flussi 2023
- Country: Italy
- Type of Opportunity: Job/Work Permit
- Work Permit Name: Decreto Flussi
- Nationality: Open to all countries
Because of a severe lack of workers, the Italian government has declared that the number of work permits available to foreigners with low levels of education and training will be increased.
Timeline (Decreto Flussi opening Date)
Italy’s online work permit application portal will open on March 27 and close on December 31, 2023.
Total Quota for (2023) 82,705
- Seasonal Work Visas: 44,000
- Other Sectors/Non-Seasonal: 38,705
Non Seasonal Work Sectors
- Road haulage of goods for third parties
Who can Apply?
Luckily Pakistan and India are on the list this year in Decreto Flussi 2023.
Albania, * Algeria, * Bangladesh, * Bosnia and Herzegovina, * Korea (Republic of Korea), * Ivory Coast, * Egypt, * El Salvador, * Ethiopia, * Philippines, * Gambia, * Georgia, * Ghana, * Japan, * Guatemala, * India, * Kosovo, * Mali, * Morocco, * Mauritius, * Moldova, * Montenegro, * Niger, * Nigeria, * Pakistan, * the Peru’ Republic of North Macedonia, * Senegal, * Serbia, * Sri Lanka, * Sudan, * Tunisia, * Ukraine and many other countries.
Processing Time for an Italian Work Visa
Changes implemented by Italian officials have sped up the procedure.
- The processing time for the work permit is 30 days.
- Within 20 days, a visa will be issued.
- Your country’s embassy or consulate will automatically be sent a request for a work visa.
Work Permit Application Document Requirements
- Foreign employee’s passport that has not expired
- The Italian employer’s valid passport or identity card.
- Employee’s €16 tax stamp and certificate verifying their Italian residence and eligibility for housing.
- Employment agreement, the firm’s existing headcount.
- Authorization and delegation from employers (privacy)
- Certificate from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Financial statements for the year 2021; the company’s DURC (single contribution regularity document); the employer’s UNICO 2021 form;
- People-to-People Connections with Employers (telephone number, employer email, VAT number, pec address, etc.)
- Where the visa for entry will be requested from the nation of origin’s consulate.
Get Employment in Italy
If you are applying from outside of Italy, there are numerous reliable Employment websites where you can get a Job and work in Italy as an international. Websites that are actively posting jobs in Italy:
- The Local
- Eures (EU Jobs )
- Lavoro Turismo
- Jobs Inb Milan
- Expat Jobs
- Linkedin Italy
How to Apply
On March 27, 2023, the portal for applying for a Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit will open. The following four items must be checked off before you can fill out the online application for a work permit:
- Find a Job/ employer in Italy.
- Creating an EU Style CV:
- Employer will apply online for work permission
- Work permit approval.
- Apply for a visa in the home country at VFS global.