Taiwan is currently accepting applications for the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2024-25. The Taiwan International Graduate Program Online Application 2024 is open to all international students representing countries worldwide. Scholars desiring to Pursue a Doctoral or Master’s degree in Taiwan are strongly encouraged to submit an application for the TIGP Scholarship. There will be one hundred fully-funded scholarships available to all. Also submit an Step-by-Step Guide Applying for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024.
A multitude of academic disciplines and concentrations are available for postgraduate degree programs at Academia Sinica. Every expense will be covered by the scholarship. No application fee is required, and candidates may also submit their English Proficiency Certificate.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree may apply directly for the MS program, which leads to the PhD. This is an exceptional opportunity for every learner to pursue free education abroad. The scholarship duration for an MS leading to a PhD program is five years, whereas it is only three years for a PhD. Must check University of Tokyo Fully Funded Summer Internship 2024 For International Student
Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2024 Details:
University: Academia, Sinica
Degree level: MS/PhD, PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
Award country: Taiwan
Last Date: 1 February 2024
Study Free in Australia by applying for Check Your Eligibility for UNSW Scholarships 2024-25 in Australia
All expenses are covered by the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship (TIGP) 2024-25 for International Students, which is a fully-funded scholarship. Specifics are provided below:
- Full Registration Fee for Tuition
- An annual stipend of $12,500 USD will be provided.
- Tickets to travel fare
- Visa Cost
- Accommodation Free
- Medical Insurance
List of Available Study Fields:
Prospective students are permitted to choose one of the academic fields from the following:
- Biophysics of Chemicals and Molecular Systems
- Biological and molecular agricultural sciences
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- The field of bioinformatics
- Molecular Therapeutics
- Science of Earth Systems Biodiversity
- The Interdisciplinary Study of Neuroscience
- Computers that are human-centered and social networks
- Molecular Technology and Science
- Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Chemical Sustainability Science and Technology
- who do not reside in Taiwan, China, or Hong Kong are in compliance with the eligibility criteria for the TIGP Award.
- Master’s degree applications require a certificate of completion of an undergraduate degree.
- A Master’s Degree Certificate is mandatory for PhD Program applications.
- Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree only are typically granted admission to the Master’s program, with subsequent advancement to the Ph.D. program contingent on the successful completion of Master’s courses.
- Applicants with degrees from universities where English is the principal language of instruction may be granted an exemption from the English proficiency test.
The following materials are required to register for the Taiwan scholarship:
- Application form online
- Revised curriculum vitae or resume
- Educational Documents (Transcripts or a Degree One Certified Copy) Copies of Valid Passports
Objective Statement or Research Strategy
- Three letters of recommendation and certificates of English proficiency from a previous institution.
February 1, 2024 is the application deadline for the Taiwan International Graduate Program 2024-25 in Taiwan for International Students.
How to Apply for Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship?
To submit an application for the Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2024-25, visit the designated online application portal. Utilize the “Apply Link” button to register for a portal account. By using the online application portal, you must attach the necessary documents and submit your application. Click on the link to the official advertisement provided below for further information: