The German Friedrich Ebert Foundation is offering a scholarship to International Students in 2024. The Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is offering international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships in 2023. Scholarships for advanced study in Germany at the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Levels are available from the Friedrich Ebert Foundation. Students may apply to Study in Germany in Any Academic Discipline. Germany is offering Fully Funded Scholarships For the 2023–24 School Year.
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship is available to students from all around the world who are interested in learning more about the Foundation’s Illustrious History and Wide Knowledge in a Variety of Fields. Students who receive funding from the Friedrich Ebert Foundation are given the tools they need to succeed in school and make meaningful contributions to the improvement of social democracy. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship offers exceptional undergraduate students the opportunity to pursue their educational and social goals while also making a positive impact on the world.
FES awards up to 40 annual scholarships to study abroad in Germany for free. Students that excel academically can apply for the Friedrich Germany Scholarships 2023, which come with a full seminar schedule designed to help them develop their interpersonal and professional abilities.
Scholarship Information from the Friedrich Ebert Foundation for International Students:
- University: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International & Overseas
- Country Award: Germany
- Application Last Date: 31th November 2023
Gains to Your Wallet:
The following are examples of the kind of costs that are covered by the Friedrich International Student Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate study in Germany:
- Whether you’re pursuing a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister, or state exams, you’ll receive a monthly stipend of EUR 750.
- Stipend of EUR 850 per month for a Master’s degree program.
- Scholars with dependent children are eligible for a EUR 276 family allowance in addition to government-funded health insurance.
- You don’t have to pay anything back for this scholarship.
Subjects Open to Research:
It doesn’t matter what major you’re pursuing, students from all over the world are welcome to apply to universities in Germany.
If you’re a student, and you want to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024, you need to make sure you meet these
For Graduate Students and Above:
- Certificate of enrolment or verification of acceptance into a degree program at a German university or technical college that is either publicly funded or officially recognized by the German government
- In addition, non-German speakers need to prove they can communicate effectively in German.
- Applications from incoming freshmen (both German and international students with prior academic experience) are due either before or at the start of the first semester.
- Acceptance into the PhD fellowship program with no strings attached
In addition, non-German speakers need to prove they can communicate effectively in German.
- Superior academic performance (in places where it’s expected, A+ transcripts)
- Participation in political life and dedication to the ideals of social democracy
- Individuals that fit these descriptions and are interested in joining the Foundation’s network can apply here.
- Knowledge of German is required, even if instruction is provided in English.
The Cutoff Date for Applications:
For the Winter 2023–2024 academic year, the application deadline is November 30, 2023; for the Summer 2024 academic year, it is May 31, 2023. It’s always a good time to apply for a PhD program.
To what Extent are International Students Eligible for Funding From the Friedrich Ebert Foundation?
You have to apply Online & Complete the Online Application Form to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship for International Students. There are Some Steps to Follow. The Official website link is given below: