Hello People. Is it a Good Opportunity to Visit Austria if the Conference is Fully Funded and Covers All Expenses? Yes. Apply for the European Forum In Alpbach, Austria, In 2023. The European Alpbach Forum is an International Student Conference that is Fully Funded. It awards 400 Scholarships to the EFA 2023 Participants in Austria. The program is Open To Applicants From All Backgrounds And Fields.
“Alpbach” is the name of an Austrian village or town. The European Forum Alpbach (EFA) is a Vienna-based Austrian non-profit organization and foundation. It is most well-known for connecting international individuals from all social strata. It is open to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Candidates from all fields. Would you like to participate in the European Forum Alpbach in 2023? Then submit an application for the European Forum Alpbach Scholarship for 2023. You are in for a life-altering experience!
Details About Alpbach Scholarships 2023 Application
- Host Country: Austria
- No. of Scholarships: 400
- Type of Opportunity: Conference
- Program Dates: 19 August to 2 September 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2023
Also Check: Universal Youth Leadership Summit in Indonesia 2023 (Fully Funded)
About EFA Austria 2023
Young adults from all around the world attend European Forum Alpbach (EFA) each year in their hundreds. A diverse group of students, working professionals, and agents of change. Alpbach is a hub for Europe’s future leaders.
Those from all around the world are welcome to apply for the European Forum Alpbach Scholarship. There are a total of 400 grants for the following:
- Participation fee
- Where you’ll lay your head for the entirety of EFA23 (19 August to 2 September 2023).The daily stipend for participants is EUR 20,-.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
Alpbach Forum Location
The Forum will be held in “Alpbach” a beautiful town in western Austria.
Also Check: Global Youth Convention 2023 in Morocco (Fully Funded)
Who can Apply?
- At the outset, anyone from any country can apply to the European Forum Alpbach.
- There are no limits based on a person’s citizenship or country of origin. Accepting applications from all nations and academic fields.
- It is highly urged that creatives and those without college degrees apply.
- Second, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 (or up to 35 in the case of African applicants).
How to Get Ready for the Application Process
Please prepare the following information and documents before applying for the EFA 2023:
You need to answer:
- Motivational statement answering the following question: What motivates you to take part in EFA23?
- CV details
- Proof of your English
No IELTS is needed If you can prove that:
- You studied or are studying in an English-speaking country OR.
- Proof that your degree is taught entirely in English.
Applicants from these countries do not need IELTS:
- Countries where English is spoken include (in no particular order) Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
Also Check: Young Leaders Camp 2023 in Indonesia (Fully Funded)
The European Forum Alpbach 2023 application portal will close on March 31, 2023. Don’t send in your forms too late. Get going if you want to make it to Europe!
How to Apply
Interested in attending the 2023 EFA Conference? Then it’s time to start your application. Below is a link to the European Forum’s Alpbach Conference 2023 webpage.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR ALPBACH FORUM 2023