The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programmes 2023 in Canada are available to qualified international students from any country. Scholarship applications are being accepted for Full Funding For Postdoctoral Studies At Foreign Universities.
The Vanier Banting Fellowship Programme awards a total of 70 fellowships annually, with each fellowship being awarded by one of three Canadian research institutes (CIHR, NSERC, or SSHRC). These three federal agencies are in charge of making hiring decisions. The day-to-day activities of the programme, on the other hand, are managed by the Vanier Banting Secretariat. These three federal departments collaborate with the Vanier Banting Secretariat to eliminate discrimination and promote diversity in the hiring process.
Proposals that Highlight Scientists’ Commitment to innovation and a thriving research community receive more consideration for Canadian Banting Fellowships. Students from any country are welcome to apply, as the programme is based on the values of diversity, inclusiveness, and fairness. The scholar should keep in mind the following information in order to be considered for this fellowship: Here Are All The Particulars:
In-Depth Analysis of Canada’s Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programmes, 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Postdoctoral Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Offered By: Government of Canada
- Duration: 02 Years
- No. of Fellowships: 60
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 20th September 2023
Financial Aid for College:
- The annual salary will be $70,000 CAD.
- The scholars will get the chance to work on their research topics with some of the best professors in Canada.
- All of the fellowships are given out at the same rate.
Criteria for Submission:
- To be eligible, applicants must have earned their doctorate between September 15, 2020, and September 30, 2024.
- Candidates who are neither Canadian citizens nor permanent residents are restricted to holding the fellowship in Canadian academic institutions.
- Only applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who have earned a doctorate from an overseas research institution and who intend to conduct their postdoctoral studies in Canada will be considered.
- Candidates must have earned a Ph.D. or its foreign equivalent from an accredited institution and be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible.
- This scholarship is offered only once in a person’s lifetime.
- Only academics who have been nominated by the hosting institutions will be considered.
- Before applying for a Banting fellowship, candidates should check with their proposed mentor about the institute’s qualifications.
- The Ultimate Degree Certificate Travel Document for Overseas College Graduates.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae that is brief.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Proposal for Research
- Two Character References
- Medical records, research papers/publications, letters of invitation, etc.
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- A Prove-of-Language (if you like)
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Strategy for Learning
- Letters of Recommendation.
- A medical release form.
Deadline For Application:
The last date to apply online for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs 2023 in Canada is 20th September 2023.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs 2023 in Canada:
- Participants must apply using a ResearchNet account.
- Candidates must generate a Vanier Banting Canadian Common CV (CCV) and submit it with their ResearchNet application.
- Applicants must apply through their host institutions.
- Each university has its own deadline, therefore the applicant must apply before the institute’s international.
- The application documents must be produced in compliance with the standards specified.
- Fill out all of the application requirements or you may be deemed disqualified.
- The candidate must provide consent before submitting the application.