Greetings to all of you, whether young and old! Find Zhejiang University CSC Scholarships in China now! So far, applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship have been available to all nationality holders, as stated. An applicant can apply for a Chinese Scholarship if they have any degree in any discipline. Students who do Not have an IELTS or TOEFL score are eligible to apply for the CSC Scholarship in China, which is fully funded. The Program is supported by the CSC “Chinese Scholarship Council,” which provides financial assistance to students. China’s Ministry of Education does not require a minimum grade point average (GPA) or a fee for this opportunity.
The Master’s degree lasts from two to three years, while the Doctoral degree lasts from three to four years. More than 20,000 scholarships have been made available to students from all around the world. Scholarships for international students are offered by the Chinese government on a yearly basis. This university offers more than 150 different academic programs in both English and Mandarin for its students to choose from.
There is no tuition fee, free housing, medical insurance, or even a stipend of $400-$500 a month for those who qualify. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Zhejiang University is rated #115. In addition, 200 of its alumni have been elected to the prestigious Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering, making it one of the most distinguished institutions in China. Details on How to Apply and the Online Application Form can be found in the sections that follow.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022-2023 Details
- Host University: Zhejiang University
- Degree Offering: Masters, PhD
- Duration of Degree: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Coverage of the scholarship:
- Tuition fee Waiver
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs)
- Must be Foreign Citizens
- Must have a Valid Passport.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. Must Submit Recommendation Letter.
- All applicants should be in good health.
- Applicants having a Previous Degree is in English are exempted from IELTS & TOEFL Requirements.
List of Documents
The following documents are required for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China.
- Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Updated CV/Resume.
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal For PhD scholars
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
How To Apply For Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China?
- The application process is Online.
- Download the Application of MASTER DEGREE & PHD DEGREE.
- For Official Notice Look at HERE.