The World Bank has announced an excellent opportunity for International Students; the Application is now open to apply for the World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021. World Bank is seeking candidates who are interested in international development.
Candidates belonging to any Academic Field are eligible to apply for this Young Professional Program 2021. The program aims to convert young applicants into dynamic, inspirational and influential leaders who can solve tomorrow’s problems. Candidates working on the World Banks Mission are more likely to be selected for this Professionals Program.
n this program, Applicants will gain international experience. The World Bank will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. Candidates who are looking for International Programs in the USA are highly encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
For furthermore information about the World Bank Young Professionals Program, check the provided information below and apply accordingly. If you are looking for more International Programs, you can visit at any Globerscholarships time.
World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021 Details
|Country:||United States of America|
|Organization:||World Bank Group|
|Time Duration:||Two years|
|Eligible Countries:||International Students|
Also, check: Microsoft Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
Also, Check: University of Montreal Scholarships 2022
- A pension plan will be provided to recruits
- Paid leaves will be granted
- Health services, child care, fitness centre and other services will be provided
- Relocation costs will be covered
- Resettlement benefits will be provided
To apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
For World Bank:
- A relevant master’s degree
- Candidates must be from appropriate fields
- A relevant PhD degree
For IFC and MIGA
- Applicants should have completed degrees before 12th September 2022
- CFC certificates will be provided
- A CV
- A short essay should be provided
- Enrollment proof
- Degree or diploma certificates
- Three recommendation letters (academic/educational)
- For the World bank, applicants should provide a thesis
- The application form should be submitted in the 90 mins application time.
- The candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
To apply, visit the official link mentioned below:
Official link of World Bank Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP) (worldbank.org)