The World Bank offers a unique 4-Week Paid iInternship Program. Applications are open to apply for the World Bank Winter Internship 2023. This is a Paid Internship in the United States fully funded by the World Bank. All applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply. To be eligible for the World Bank internship, an applicant must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study programme (pursuing a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time). During the whole time of the WB Internship program, the World Bank will pay for everything.
Applicants who are applying for the WB winter internship can have a Diverse Academic Background, with no Age Limit required. You don’t need to have an English Language Test. The minimum internship duration is 4 weeks. The World Bank encouraged diversity, so applicants from any country are welcome.The location of the WB winter internship is World Bank HQ, Washington, D.C.
The aim of the world bank is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world. and encourage all qualified individuals, particularly women, with diverse professional and academic backgrounds to apply. Do you know that you can also Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada in 2023? More details about the World Bank Winter Internship 2023 are available below.
Details About World Bank Winter Internship 2023
- Country: United States of America
- Location: World Bank HQ, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
World Bank Internship Benefits
- The WB Pays an Hourly Salary to all Interns.
- A travel allowance of up to $3000 will be granted. (if applicable)
- Provides an allowance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
WB Internship Fields
They value diversity in workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals. Our aim is to attract and recruit the best talent in the world.
Economics, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
To be eligible for the Internship in the World Bank. The Candidates much have:
- an Undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
Required Documents for WB Internship
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
The last date to apply online for the WB Winter Internship 2023 is 31st October 2022.
How to Apply for the Internship
- The candidates have to apply online by completing the online application form and uploading the required documents in doc, dox, and Pdf format.
- The file size should be greater than 5mb. Use online compression tool if file size is greater than 5mb.
- Do not use special characters such as *,$,@, and # in your application.
- Write your phone number correctly.
- You can not edit the application once its submitted.
- You will receive an email after the submission.