This is a public announcement for the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023. The application period for the Winter Japan Cultural Camp is currently Open. This programme is open to All International Participants, regardless of their Nationality or Educational Background. Let’s experience the Japanese Springtime! Acquire knowledge of Japanese culture. It is now your turn to travel directly to Osaka and Kyoto. This is a Fully Funded opportunity, and individuals who are unable to apply under a fully funded category may submit an application for a self-funded programme. Participants from all around the world are welcome to apply for the Japanese Youth Cultural Exchange Program! IELTS is Not Required. The Japanese visa application process is relatively straightforward.
The AYFN Japanese Cultural Camp represents the ASEAN Youth Friendship Network. This Exchange Programme in Japan is a cultural education programme meant to increase participants’ cultural and social awareness. All academic subjects are eligible. In 2015, this initiative was initiated. The participants will spend five nights in Osaka, Japan. The programme will take place from April 9–13, 2023. This camp will be held in the cities of Osaka and Kyoto. Both cities are renowned in Japan as cultural centres. Additional information on the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023 is provided below.
Details About AYFN Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023
- Country: Kyoto, Osaka, Japan
- Host Organisation: AYFN
- Duration: 9 – 13 April 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st December 2022
- 40,000 Unskilled UK Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023 (Apply Now)
- Japanese Farming Jobs 2023 (Visa Support & Travel)
Get a chance to visit Japan for free with AYFN Academy. AYFN offers travel grants for selected applicants:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Osaka (Japan) return (economy class).
- Accommodation in Osaka, Japan.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- Pick up (Kansai International Airport, Osaka)
- All activities are indicated on the schedule.
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- In-country administration costs
Requirements for Participation in a Program
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to joining the full program
- Able to adapt to new environments easily
- Good writing skills
- Good public speaking skills
- Familiar with social media (Instagram, TikTok)
- Must have min two of these social media accounts (Instagram or Facebook or Tik Tok or Youtube channel)
- Willing to write and post your activities involvement during joining the camp.
- Have a good leadership skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Health physically and mentally
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume or Cover Letter
- Motivation letter
- Short introduction video (include personal information, family background, travel experiences, achievement, strengths, and weaknesses, etc). Please upload in to YouTube. You can set the video unlisted.
- AYFN E-membership Card (if you are a member of AYFN)
- Pre-departure: 1 week Japanese Language Course
- Live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- Learn and understand Japanese culture directly
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka and Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tour activities in Osaka and Kyoto, whereby both cities are well known as the center of Japanese culture.
- Visit many interesting places both in Osaka and Kyoto, e.g: Osaka castle, Gion District in Kyoto (Geisha), Namba district, Arashiyama, etc.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi, udon, ramen, etc)
- Walk around the heritage area of Kyoto.
How will the Japan Culture Camp work?
- Participants will be met up in Japan
- The camp will combine a sense of friendship, adventure, and cultural awareness
- Participants will live for 5 days in Osaka, Japan
- The camp needs participants who are passionate about international friendship and adapt to new environments (cultural differences) easily
Accommodation and Meals during camp
During this camp, participants will be accommodated in a hotel with high-quality standards. Living conditions in the hotel are very good and very clean (3-star hotel and good location).
Males and females are accommodated in separate rooms. To enrich Japanese Culture (daily life of Japanese), all participants will take public transport (Train and Bus) to go around the city during the camp.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application process is online. All applications will be submitted through the online application link.
- Pay the non-refundable selection fee: PROMO!! (Till 15 December 2022). Member of AYFN: Free of charge.
- Nonmember of AYFN: USD 8.
- After 15 December 2022: Normal selection fee is USD 20.
- Please Register Online here! (Scholarship application)
- First-round selection: Application and documents
- Second round (shortlisted candidates): Interview
- Final announcement