Applications are open for the Victoria University of Wellington, University announced Tongarewa Scholarships for international students. Victoria university scholarships are open for Bachelors’s and Masters’s programs. These New Zealand scholarships are fully funded scholarships, expenses will be covered by the University. Applicants should have a Conditional or Unconditional offer letter from the university.
Do you know? Victoria University ranked No 1 in top universities of the World in 19 subjects and 2nd in overall QS rankings. Applicants can apply in any subject according to their interests. Students from all over the world can apply for scholarships. New Zealand is one of the best places for the study, do not miss this chance. Also, work experience and English Langauge skills required for admission.
In addition, hundreds of scholarships announced every year for National and international students. Males and females both are eligible, there are no specific restrictions for applicants. You can also apply for Get Scholarship & Work in Germany during Your German IU Degree. Follow the complete details below for Victoria University scholarships.
Details About Victoria University Scholarships
- Country: New Zealand
- Host University: Victoria University
- Scholarship Program: Bachelors, Masters.
- Deadline: 1st June 2021/1st September 2021/1st Nov 2021
The aim of this scholarship program is to interact the foreign students in international classrooms.
Also, Check: University of Toronto Scholarship 2022 in Canada
- All international students can apply for the Tongarewa Scholarships.
- Students are willing to submit one-year tuition fees only.
- If you completed your secondary education in New Zealand then you are not eligible.
- If you are studying in the first year of bachelor’s or Masters’s degree at Victoria University of Wellington then you can not apply.
- Never studies at any partner university in New Zealand.
- All the applicants will get the half-tuition Fees.
- Medical Benefits
- Basic Allowances according to the Student Law.
How To Apply
The application procedure is online entirely, the application must be submitted by 4:30 PM on the closing date. Remember, late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Visit the official notice below for more details.