Applications are invited to apply for the Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 in New Zealand. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington. Students those who want to study in New Zealand for the degree of Bachelors or Masters are encouraged to apply. The scholarship is available for academic session of 2022-23. Also apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 by Sweden Government (Fully Funded).
Student with excellent educational background enrolling in first year of undergraduate or entering in postgraduate degree can apply for the award. 10 scholarship of NZ$10,000 are for bachelors and masters degree students and 9 awards of NZ$5,000 are for masters degree only. The grant is available toward tuition fee once candidate enrolled in University.
Victoria University of Wellington was established in 1897. According to QS World University Rankings 2021 the university is ranked 215th in world’s top universities. University is providing a great teaching system to students to learn a lot of skills here. Students have a best opportunity to study free in New Zealand. Must apply for Griffith University Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia (Funded).
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 Details:
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: New Zealand
- Last Date: 1 June 2022.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
Also check Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands (Fully Funded)
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 for International Students will give an amount of NZ$10,000 for Undergraduate and Masters degree students. These are 10 awards. 9 awards of an amount of NZ$5,000 will be given to Masters degree candidates only. The scholarship duration is 1 Year.
To apply for Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand applicants need to fulfill following criteria:
- Previous Degree Transcript or Degree Certificate and any other educational document
- Conditional or Unconditional offer letter from Victoria University of Wellington.
- Maximum of 500 words Personal Statement explaining the following:
- Why you want to study at this University
- Educational goals of candidate
- Why you will be selected for this award
- You can also provide any leadership positions and details of your participation in your university, school or community.
Check Study in Canada without IELTS – Fully Funded Canadian Scholarships
- Applicants from any nationality who is paying full fee
- Must be first year student of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree program.
- Applicant who has completed his/her secondary education from a School in New Zealand school
- Done any prerequisite course at Victoria University of Wellington (i.e. Foundation Studies Program or English Proficiency Program)
- Have a Study Abroad or student of any partner universities
- If candidate is in 2nd year of study at university.
The last date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 1, 2022 is 30th November 2021. And closing date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 2, 2022 is 1st June 2022.
Check Online Degree in Healthcare Management
How to Apply for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship 2022 for International Students. Normally applications are opened one month before the closing date. The Official Advertisement link is given below:
Apply for Trimester 1, 2022
Apply for Trimester 2, 2022
Note: We also encourage you to interact with our resources & Follow our Whatapp Group , Facebook Page, Telegram Group,Twitter, Instagram