Applications for USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2022 are now open to apply. United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) has recently announced Fulbright scholarships for Pakistani citizens/nationals. Fulbright scholarship 2021-2022 is offering Masters and PhD degrees to Pakistani students. A wonderful opportunity for students wanting to pursue a Master’s and PhD degree program from the U.S.A.
The great news about the US Fulbright Scholarship is that it is fully funded and covers almost all your expenses. The students require GRE (Graduate Record Examination). Different eligibility criteria are set for Masters and PhD degree students. For master’s students, Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree is required, or a Bachelor’sBachelor’s and master’s degree 16 years of education is necessary for an accredited university. Recent Bachelor’sBachelor’s degree graduates are highly encouraged to apply; except for Public Policy/administration applicants and M.B.A. students, they need 2 years of experience.
Do you want to Study in the U.K. without IELTS? If Yes! check the list of universities that are offering Admission without IELTS requirement: Check Here
United States Educational Foundation (USEFP) Fulbright Scholarship details are given below; what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling down.
USEFP Fulbright Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Host Country: United States of America.
- Scholarship: USEFP Fulbright Scholarship for Master and PhD. 2021.
- Eligibility: Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply.
- Degree Programs: Masters and PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
Also, Check Scholarships in Poland Without IELTS 2021-2022
Also, Check Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022
USEF Scholarship Coverage
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in the U.S.A.; however, it will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- Health insurance.
- Airfare Ticket for the scholarship.
- A monthly stipend of up to $2000.
- Financial support for textbooks.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- The USEFP will support the Visa process.
Eligibility Criteria for USEFP Fulbright MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
- Pakistani nationals/citizens residing in Pakistan with experience and strong academic history are encouraged to apply.
- Selected Pakistani students are expected to share and promote Pakistani culture and life with U.S. citizens and colleagues.
- Students should be committed to return to Pakistan and show leadership in their fields and serve Pakistan.
- Employees of USAID or H.E.C., Employees of Fulbright or U.S. Department of State, and their relatives are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants studying in U.S.A. or residence visas in any other country are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants having dual nationality (U.S./Pakistani) or having a child over 18 who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, Spouse, Fiancé, parent are ineligible to apply.
Also, Check Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS 2021-2022
The last date to apply for USAFP Fulbright Scholarship for Master’sMaster’s and PhD students is November 2021.
How to apply for the Fulbright MS and Ph.D. Scholarship
Following are the requirements to apply for USEFP Scholarship 2021-2022:
- Three reference letters.
- An application form.
- Applicants GRE Schore report.
Scanned transcripts, H.E.C. attested documents are preferable with the application; USEFP will accept the explanation of the university’s grading scale issuing the degree, certified transcripts by the issuing authority will be accepted.
To apply, visit the official link mentioned below: