The fully funded University of Turin Scholarships 2022-2023 session are now announced for International students. The applications will submitted online and the results of Turin University Scholarships will be announced later in 2022.
The University of Turin funds 15 two-year Scholarships to International students in interested in enrolling in the first year of a postgraduate degree program, the academic year 2022-2023.
You can apply for the University of Turin scholarship if you
- Hold a valid Qualification obtained in a foreign education system providing access to a postgraduate degree program.
- Do not have Italian citizenship
- Are not residing in Italy.
The 15 two-year scholarships will be assigned as follows
- 3 Scholarships for International students with Mexican Citizenship
- 3 Scholarships for International students with Japanese Citizenship.
- 4 Scholarships for International students with one of the following Citizenships: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, and Tunisia.
- 5 Scholarships for International students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
In the event the Scholarships specified in the above sections a, b and c are not awarded they will be assigned in addition to those reserved for International students mentioned in section d.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE General Test which must have been obtained no earlier than 5 years before this call deadline and successfully passed in all three sections with the following minimum scores.
- Verbal Reasoning: 140/170
- Quantitative Reasoning: 140/170
- Analytical Writing: 3.5/6
To verify your eligibility for the Scholarships and for detailed information on the admission requirements, please refer to “ART.3 – Admission requirements” of the Call of Scholarships.
Applications shall be submitted within Thursday, April 30th 2022 through the Online procedure.
Each Scholarship amount to 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account. The awarding of 9,000 euros for the second year is subject to the achievement of academic merit requirements. Academic merit requirements will be published through advice on the present webpage.
In order to be admitted and enroll in the chosen programme, non-EU students residing abroad also have to follow the pre-enrollment and visa procedures according to the yearly recommendations given by the Italian Ministry of Education. University and Research (MIUR) in the procedures for Entry Residence and Enrollment at Higher Education Institutions for students requiring visas for Higher Education courses in Italy.
University of Turin Scholarship Eligibility
Hold the GRE General Test Certificate, which must have been obtained no earlier than 5 years before this Call deadline and successfully passed in all three sections with the following minimum scores,
- Verbal Reasoning 140/170
- Quantitative Reasoning 140/170
- Analytical Writing 3.5/6
Make sure you are 29 years old or younger and you are Not an Italian Citizen and are
NOT residing in Italy, in order to be eligible to apply for the University of Turin Scholarship.
To Apply for University of Turin Scholarships 2022-2023 APPLICATION