The application period for The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan is now open. UTokyo is the first Imperial University of Japan and a public research university. All asters and Doctoral Degree Programmes are currently accepting applications for the 2023 intake from all foreign applicants. The scholarship is fully funded by the university. The Japanese language and IELTS/TOEFL scores are not required. Tokyo University is Ranked First in Japan and twenty-fourth worldwide. Under the terms of this scholarship, all expenses will be reimbursed. The Japanese government also finances and manages this scholarship.
You will immediately apply for the UTokyo Scholarship in Japan. Classes will begin in September of 2023. Japan is one of the most popular foreign student destinations, with over 150,000 international students. The University of Tokyo offers a wide range of academic programs. University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 information is provided in its whole below.
Details About The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
- University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- METI Government of Japan Internships 2022 (Fully Paid)
Period of Tokyo Scholarship
The Duration of the Program will be standard:
- Master’s Program = October 2023 – September 2025 (2 years)
- Doctoral Program = October, 2023 – September, 2026 (3 years)
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- Total Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- Monthly Allowance:
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrolment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- In principle, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
Also, applicants must have the nationality of a country with diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. To see the list of priority nationalities, please check here.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan is 28th October 2022.
How to Apply
All the application process is online. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application along with the required documents. The more in-depth details and application process is defined step by step by the University of Tokyo. Please Visit the Website link below.