The University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland are presently accepting applications. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree applicants from all around the globe are welcome to apply. European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Swiss applicants are exempt from paying tuition. Scholarships like this one pay a student’s tuition. Expenses like lodging and transportation are not included in this fee.
University of Oulu International Scholarship is available to students pursuing Bachelor’s and Master of Science degrees. University of Oulu 2 Year Program students are eligible for this award. Students are offered a one-year scholarship that covers the whole cost of their education.
There are few universities in Finland as good as Oulu University. Quality education is available to students throughout the globe at this university. Scholarships at the University of Oulu are available to students who have excelled in their past academic endeavors. A portion of the students’ tuition is covered by this university scholarship. Transportation, lodging, and meals are not included in the price. Below you’ll find more information about this opportunity.
Details About University of Oulu International Scholarships in Finland
- Host Country: Finland
- Host University: University of Oulu Finland
- Program offered: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 19 January 2022
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Architectural Design
- Ecology and Population Genetics
- Education and Globalization
- Mineral resources and Sustainable Mining
- Environmental Engineering
- Product Management
- Learning, Education, and Technology
- Wireless Communications Engineering
- Software System and Services Development in Global Environment
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for this award, applicants must be citizens of EU/EEA countries.
- The Master’s degree program is open to non-EU/EEA citizens who have a permission card in Finland.
- To be considered, candidates must have a degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate their ability to communicate in English.
- The scholarship in Finland is open to students who are in their last semester of study at the time of the application deadline.
Benefits of Scholarship
The perks of this scholarship are that a complete tuition price is offered to the students.
The tuition price includes the academic charge. If students wish to maintain this scholarship, they have to produce great performance in the preceding year.
Following documents are required to apply for this scholarship.
- Verified previous degrees
- Personal statement
- Recommendation letter
- Permit card for the students who are not citizens of EU/EEA member countries
The last to apply for this scholarship is 19 January 2022.
How To Apply
Applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3. To be considered for the Finland International Scholarship, students must submit an online application. Application forms and other documentation must be completed by applicants before they are considered for admission. For more information please visit the official website of University of Oulu.