University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada (2023) are now open for applications. A list of Manitoba scholarships for international students pursuing Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in the province. The University of Manitoba is the most accessible in Canada. As compared to other Canadian universities, this one isn’t nearly as difficult. The deadline for submitting an application to the University of Manitoba is fast approaching in 2022. As of this moment, you can apply for the Manitoba University Scholarship, which is completely funded. Prepare the best scholarship Motivation Letter, Personal Statement, and Letter of Recommendation. Begin searching and applying.
Manitoba Scholarships have access to a total of $240,000 in funding. Students enrolled in any program at the institution are eligible to apply for these scholarships. You can find scholarships in Canada without IELTS if you look around and do some research. If you study in Canada as an international student, you’re making a sound investment for the long term.
If you’re a Canadian scholar or an international student looking for funding for your studies or research abroad, you’ve come to the right place. You’ve found it! A lifetime of learning is ahead of you. Find out about international scholarships at the University of Manitoba in Canada.
Details About University of Manitoba Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Given below
Applicants will be provided with the following financial benefits during their education:
- Travel expenses
- Health and sickness insurance
- Free accommodation
- Additional costs such as study, food, and book expenses
- The University or the organization will wholly or partially fund the tuition fee.
- Monthly or annual stipends
Awards and Financial Aid
- 1600 First-year students receiving entrance scholarships each year
- $20 million Value of awards given out by UM each year
- 2800 Number of awards given till now.
- $8 million Value of bursaries given out by UM each year
English Language Test Exemption
If you have Studied at an English Language Institute, then you can be exempted from IELTS. So, you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate.
English Language Exemption (Countries)
Students from the following countries are exempt from the English language proficiency requirements.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Cayman Islands
- Channel Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Fiji Islands
- The Gambia
- Guam (USA)
- Isle of Man
- Ireland (Republic of)
- New Zealand
- Pitcairn Islands
- Puerto Rico
- St. Helena
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Virgin Islands (USA)
- Virgin Islands (UK)
- Wake-Midway Island (USA)
University of Manitoba Courses
Choose from the extensive list of over 47 doctoral programs and 99 master’s programs and pursue your unique path.
- Scholarships are normally offered to full-time students based on academic achievement and course load.
- Students may apply for bursaries based on financial need. Bursary applications are available in mid-August and are due Oct. 1.
- By submitting your application for admission to the University by March 1, you will automatically be considered for entrance scholarships. Others require a separate application.
University of Manitoba important dates (Deadlines)
Schulich Leader nominee applications due
Admission application and entrance scholarship consideration (Fall 2022) deadline.
Premier’s Healthy Living Scholarship for Youth
Chown Centennial Scholarship nominations are due
Fairfax bursary applications are due
The Asper Foundation Entrance Bursary
BMO Leader of Tomorrow and BMO Indigenous Leader of the Tomorrow application deadline (2023/2024 competition)
How to Apply
For Undergraduate & Graduate Admissions: The Step by Step Details are given here