cooperate with UNICEF. Apply for a Summer Internship With UNICEF in 2023. Online submissions are accepted for the UNICEF Summer Internship applicants. Worldwide applicants from any country are eligible to apply. All Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Degree Students are eligible to apply for UNICEF internships. No Limitations Exist Regarding Nationality, field, educational background, or language proficiency tests. The UNICEF internship does Not Require IELTS. One of the fully funded internship programs is this one. Make a professional start with UNICEF. There are internship possibilities everywhere. UNICEF is an organization that is a part of the United Nations. View Internships at the United Nations | UNCHR, UNDP, WFP, WHO
In More Than 190 Countries, UNICEF is active. Any student who is older than 18 may apply for a UNICEF internship. It is one of the highest-paid internships and includes a monthly stipend in addition to covering all costs, including airfare. It’s time to plan for the best possible future. Enjoy your UNICEF internship opportunities abroad as well. Most importantly, there is no cost to apply. UNICEF Doesn’t Charge Anything. Below are the specifics, guidelines, and application process for the 2023 UNICEF Summer Internship.
Details About UNICEF Summer Internship 2023
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
Benefits of Internship in UNICEF
- Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- Hundreds of internships are open.
- No IELTS Needed.
- All eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website.
- UNICEF offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work.
- It’s a Paid Internship.
- A Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
The UNICEF Stated that: All interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Cover letter
- Recruitment profile.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Summer Internship 2023
The Step by Step process to apply for the UNICEF Internship program is given below.
- All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website.
- Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
- Go to the UNICEF Internship Page (Here).
- Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here).
- Select Position Level “Internship: (Here).