UNICEF’s Most prestigious job opportunity is currently open. Over 190 countries are served by UNICEF. New York City is the headquarters of UNICEF. For Undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students, the UNICEF Jobs Program provides opportunities to work with UNICEF. All nationalities are welcome to apply. You don’t have to pay anything to apply. Students and recent graduates can obtain Hands-on Experience with UNICEF’s work through internships with the organization.
Get the career you’ve always wanted by creating a strong online presence. Take a look at what’s new in UNO agencies. For this opportunity, they have a wide range of positions available. Undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students can all apply for a UNICEF-funded internship. Those who have recently completed their undergraduate or graduate degrees are also welcome to apply. UNICEF Careers are open to students who are at least 18 years old. Free Online courses and certifications are also being offered by UNICEF.
From 5 to 26 weeks, various positions are available. Participants will get a monthly stipend and free travel expenses as part of this paid job program. UNICEF will bear all of the costs. UNICEF will cover your airfare and a portion of your monthly expenses as well. Internships can also be done from home. What Are You Waiting For? Join UNICEF Today! Below, you’ll find all the information you need.
About UNICEF Jobs Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
UNICEF is an Agency of the United Nations. Working at UNICEF is highly rewarding. We aim to help you maintain a fulfilling life both at and outside the office. Most interns work on one or several projects that include research, database management, communications, and many other areas.
At UNICEF, we focus on attracting and retaining the best talent with the skills and commitment to make UNICEF’s Vision a Reality. What Do You Get in Return? A meaningful career complete with diverse and exciting professional and personal development opportunities to make a real difference for every child. Join Us!
The UNICEF Jobs Programme for Young Graduates!
- UNICEF Monthly Stipend for Applicants.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates are Expected to Attain the Following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Programme.