The UNDP offers a Fully funded, two-year graduate programme at the UNDP Regional Office or UNDP Headquarters in New York, United States. The UNDP Graduate Program 2023 has been established for recent graduates. The programme is open to applicants of all nationalities from around the globe. The UNDP will provide Full sponsorship for Visas, Relocation Assistance, Aline Tickets, and all other necessities. Young graduates will have the opportunity to work for UNDP. Approximately Forty applicants will join as graduate trainees this year. The UNDP will cover every single expense.
The goal of the UNDP Trainee programme is to provide excellent young graduates with the skills and experience necessary to launch a career in International Development, the Sustainable Development Goals, and to positively impact the world! UNDP works in 170 countries right now, and volunteers may be sent to work in more than one country during their two-year term.
Details About UNDP Graduate Program 2023
- Organization: UNDP
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded+Visa Sponsorship+Air Tickets
- Eligible Countries: Open for All
- Deadline: 12 October 2022
About UNDP 2023 Graduate Program
This will be an Entry Level Program Successful candidates will be included in the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool. This pool will be used to fill entry-level positions that may become available in the course of 2023.
Lol! There are a lot of benefits. The UNDP Graduate Trainee Programme will cover all the expenses. Now, what do you want more?
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
Candidates who are looking for Temporary/Permanent UNDP Jobs can apply for the UNDP Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
What you will do? (Task)
The Graduate Programme offers a unique opportunity to contribute to UNDP’s mandate.
- Program and Policy: In this stream, you will contribute to UNDP’s programs and project activities.
- Corporate Operations: In this stream, you will contribute to management services that support the effective implementation of UNDP programs, or work in the area of organizational policies, processes, and oversight.
- Job Location: UNDP office in any of our 170 locations around the world.
- The applicants must be citizens of the countries where UNDP operates to support SDGs.
- If you have completed Masters: A completed Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience)
- If you have completed only Bachelors: A completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
UNDP encourages applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- Areas and Fields: Political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field. Please review UNDP’s areas of work.
- business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a related field.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
The last date to complete and submit an online application for the UNDP Graduate Programme 2023 is 12th October 2022
How to Apply for UNDP Graduate Program
The application process is online and you can access the online application link by visiting the Apply now button below. UNDP’s areas of work.