The Open University of the United Kingdom Free Online Courses are available to students from across the world. OpenLearn is a web-based educational resource for people from other countries. OpenLearn Are you on the prowl for something new to learn about, or are you content with what you know and want to learn more? even if it’s just a 60-Second Animated video. It’s available for free on OpenLearn. The program accepts applicants of any nationality.
OpenLearn courses are accessible to students all over the world. Because this is an online program, There is No Fixed Enrollment Date. You can apply at any time. Online courses with free certificates can be found in more than a thousand of them. Many different courses can be found in the OpenLearn catalog.
OpenLearn offers courses in engineering, medicine, social sciences, mathematics, bioinformatics, and the arts. In the United Kingdom, the Open University is the birthplace of open education. As of right now, you can also apply for the 2022 UNICEF Internship Program. UNICEF is active in more than 190 Countries throughout the world. New York City is the headquarters of UNICEF. Applicants for the UNICEF Jobs Program must be undergraduates, masters, or PhD candidates in their respective fields of study. Read on for more information.
UK Open University Free Online Courses Details
University: Open University, United Kingdom
No. of Courses: 1,000
Certificates: Yes (Free)
Deadline: Open Currently
Reason for Choosing OpenLearn?
- The Open University (OU) is the largest Academic Institution in the UK.
- Our courses have been proven to increase confidence and develop the skills needed to enter Higher Education and succeed with learning.
- The Online Courses are Free of Cost and the Certificate of Participation will be provided for free at the end of the course completion.
- Open University is the largest Institute in the UK.
- Making the decision to study can be a big step, which is why you’ll want a trusted University that is Open University.
- The Open University has 50 years’ experience delivering flexible learning and 170,000 students are studying with us right now.
Advantages of Enrolling Free OpenLearn Courses
The Open University has over 40 years of experience delivering flexible learning and 170,000 students are studying with us right now.
- On successful completion of our free courses, you will be able to access and download a free statement of participation to use alongside your digital badge (if the course offers one).
- Free Digital Badge
- No registration fee
- There are around 1000 courses to choose from
- Easy and immediate access to OpenLearn courses
- No time limit for the completion of the course
- OpenLearn free courses are available immediately
- If you’re interested in taking an Open University course but are not sure what to study or if distance learning is right for you, then OpenLearn lets you get a feel for what’s on offer.
List of Courses
- Health, Sports & Psychology
- Education & Development
- History & The Arts
- Money & Business
- Nature & Environment
- Science, Maths & Technology
- Society, Politics & Law
- All international students can apply.
- NO Age limit.
- No educational requirement.
- No IELTS or TOEFL is Needed.
How can I learn what courses and content are coming up?
There is a ‘coming soon’ page that details many of the courses and content that will soon be appearing on OpenLearn, as well as when we expect them to go live
How To Apply?
The Registration Process is free. You can enroll at any time. To Apply please visit the Official Link to the United Kingdom Open University Free Online Courses.