Turkey Government Scholarships 2023 – According to the QS Higher Education System Strength Ranking, Turkiye is ranked 43rd internationally. Turkmenistan is renowned for its hospitable populations and rich culture. It is not only a popular Tourist Destination, but it is also gaining a reputation as the greatest place to study. Due to its amazing and mystical architecture and mosques, Turkey is a popular tourist destination.
The wonderful thing about Turkiye is that it currently gives scholarships to students from all around the world. If you are interested in obtaining a higher education in BS, MS, and PhD disciplines, then you may take advantage of the Turkiye Government Scholarships for 2023 sessions. There is No IELTS Requirement, thus it will be simple for all overseas students with low IELTS scores. You may submit an alternate exam to IELTS.
To learn more about Turkish Government Scholarships, please carefully read the article.
Details of Turkey Government Scholarships 2023.
- Country: Turkiye
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 20th February 2023
Also, Check Brunei Government Scholarships 2023
Also, Check Ontario Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
Benefits of Türkiye Government Scholarships 2023.
The TÜRKIYE Government Scholarships are fully funded so that they will cover all your expenses, including;
- Full Tuition costs coverage
- Provide Dormitories and Housing
- One-time return flight tickets
- Healthcare facilities
- University and department placements
- Provides you one-year Turkish language course
- Monthly allowance of 1000 TL per month for undergraduate
- Monthly stipend of 1400 TL for Master’s program
- Monthly stipend of 1800 TL for Doctoral programs.
Alternatives to IELTS.
The Turkiye Government Scholarships are offered in English and Turkish at all public Universities of Turkiye. So, if you want to enrol in any program, you must submit an English language proficiency certificate. The Alternatives of IELTS for Turkiye Government Scholarships 2023 are;
You will also need to obtain a C1-level certificate for Turkish Proficiency by the end of the academic year.
Fields of Study:
- Social Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Basic sciences
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
To be eligible for the Turkiye Government Scholarships, you need to check the following criteria;
- All students from Turkiye-friendly nations are eligible.
- Those students who have graduated recently or will graduate are eligible to apply.
- All researchers and academicians are eligible.
- If you are a national of Turkiye, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you are already enrolled in Turkish University programs, you are not eligible to apply for the Turkiye Government Scholarships.
- The age limit for undergraduate students is under 21 years.
- The age limit for Graduate students is under 30 years.
- The age limit for PhD students is under 35 years.
- The age limit for Research Scholarships is under 45 years.
How to Apply?
Follow the given steps below to apply for the scholarship;
- Go to the official website of the Turkiye Scholarship.
- Create an account.
- Upload all required documents.
- Mention extracurricular activities and professional accomplishments.
- Create a letter of intent
- Submit the application after carefully assessing.
Required Documents for Turkiye Scholarships
- ID card
- Or any other forms of identification
- A recent photograph
- All academic transcripts
- Results of National exams
- English language Proficiency certificates
Also Check: Scholarships at IU University Germany 2023/24
The application for Turkiye Scholarship will open on January 10th and end on February 20th 2023; all the candidates interested in the Turkiye scholarship must prepare the documents for the application as the opening date is near.
The Turkey Government is opening its application from January 10th; therefore, we encourage all candidates who are looking for Fully Funded scholarships in Turkey to start preparing for the application as the opening date is near. We have provided the details regarding the scholarships in this post; read them out and apply for the program.