Application Deadline : july 21st, 2021
The Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA), in collaboration with the SA Innovation Summit, bring you Fem-In-Tech – a female-focused acceleration programme for South African entrepreneurs. This acceleration aims to support women-owned businesses to prepare for venture capital investment and other financial-supported growth strategies to scale into new markets. Fem-In-Tech aims to empower women tech and tech-enabled start-ups with the skills to grow and scale their businesses into the continent.
A select cohort of female entrepreneurs will undergo a 6-month acceleration programme where they will build their investment case piece by piece with the help of dedicated mentors. A community of female founders and business enablers will be established with the purpose of supporting each other and growing their business. These founders will also participate in the Fem-In-Tech Demo Day at the upcoming SA Innovation Summit and will be matched to potential business supporters and funders through the Match and Invest Platform.
- Be matched to potential funders & business enablers
- Participate in an Investment Readiness Acceleration Programme
- Participate in the Fem-In-Tech Demo Day
- Be connected to venture capital funding & debt funding
- Be part 10 women selected for an overseas trade Mission