The deadline to submit applications for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023–2024 is January 16, 2023. The name of this scholarship is the Sweden Government Scholarship. The Sweden Government Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Available to International Students in Sweden. The scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s degree programme at a Swedish university either full-time or part-time. You must first submit a Master’s Program application to the Swedish Institute in order to get an admission offer. Then, you are eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Scholarship “Global Professional Scholarship.”
For the class of 2023/24, the Swedish Institute will award around 400 fully funded master’s study scholarships at Swedish universities. The scholarship is for a one- or two-year, full-time master’s degree programme and is supported by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. And you can find all the information and updates on the Opportunities Corner Facebook Page. There are over 600 master’s programmes accessible in the English language.
The Swedish Government Will Fund All Scholarship expenditures, including tuition fees, airfare tickets, stipends, and additional costs. Sweden’s education system is internationally renowned in Europe. If Sweden is not an option, you can investigate other Newly Announced European Scholarships in 2023. The complete application requirements and information for the SI Scholarships 2023 are provided below.
Details About Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023/24
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 16th January 2023 (For Applying to a Master Program)
- 28th February 2023 (Applying for a Scholarship)
- Sweden Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Apply Now)
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023/24 (Call for Applications)
No of Scholarships
For the academic year 2023/24 the Swedish institute will Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs. A total of 400 Scholarships will provide.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees are Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 11,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical Insurance.
About 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and are Taught in English. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside of EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries below.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2023
There are 5 steps to apply for the SI Scholarship 2023:
- Apply for a master’s program (DATE:17 OCT 2022 – 16 JAN 2023)
Apply for a Global Professionals scholarship (DATE:10 FEB 2023 – 28 FEB 2023)
SI screening and evaluation before admissions (DATE:1 MAR 2023 – 29 MAR 2023)
Notifications from University Admissions (DATE:30 MAR 2023)
Final evaluation and announcement of SI scholarship recipients (DATE:31 MAR 2023 – 27 APR 2023)
You First have to apply for a Master’s program at Sweden university and secure your admission by 16th January 2023. Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at at universityadmissions.se by 16 January 2023.
Then on 10th February, the SI Global Scholarship will open from the Swedish government which is a Fully Funded Scholarship. So, you can apply for the Swedish Global Scholarship till 28th Feb 2023.
Then the Screening and evaluation Process will start.
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport