Now, the wait is over. The application period for the fully-funded SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America is now open. Males and Females may submit an application for the SUSI 2023 Student Leadership Program. IELTS/TOEFL Are Not Necessary. SUSI is a six-week summer exchange programme in the United States that is fully funded. This is one of the most advantageous options available to Young Students. I was fortunate to be selected for SUSI in 2017. That was one of my life’s greatest moments.
SUSI is a fully-funded, Six-Week exchange programme sponsored by the United States Department of State. You Bo Not require CGPA. You Are Not Required to Have a Passport to Apply for the SUSI Exchange Program 2023. There is no requirement for prior work experience. This is a programme on Leadership. The Program will take place at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
The SUSI Student Leader Program is available to all foreign students. The programme is promoted through your country’s U.S. Embassy. The objective of the SUSI Exchange Program is to foster mutual understanding between the people of various nations and the United States. All Academic Disciplines are welcome to apply. Detailed information about the Program is provided in its entirety below.
SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2022
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
- The aim of the SUSI Program is to bring University students from different academic disciplines a deeper understanding of the United States.
- Also, the Program will focus on addressing issues of Public Policy & Democracy in the United States and comparing U.S. Policy with that of Pakistan.
SUSI 2023 Information for Applicants
- Both Male & Females are Eligible.
- SUSI Student Exchange Program is a Leadership Program. It’s Not an Academic Program. CGPA is NOT required in this program.
- When I was Applying in 2017. My CGPA Ws 2.02 & I Got Selected. So, Must Apply to Everyone. It is one of the Best Opportunities.
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others.
All Costs will be funded by the US Department of State. You Don’t Need to Spend a single Penny. The following things will be covered in SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange program.
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
Here are the Eligibility Criteria For the 2023 SUSI US Exchange program.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Two-Year bachelor’s program, you are eligible to apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Final-year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Four-Year bachelor program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-Year Medical OR MBBS program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
- Interviews: First Week of January via Skype or Telephonic Interview.
- Final Result: April/early May 2023.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports & apply for U.S. visas with the assistance of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. (They will Guide You).
- Travel to the US: Participants will travel to the United States in the Summer of 2023.
The Last Date to Apply for the SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America is 28th October 2022
How to Apply For SUSI 2023
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the Program. Please Visit the Official Website of the U.S. Embassy Pakistan SUSI Program
If you are from any other country and want to know about SUSI. Then check the List of the Embassies of the U.S Embassy in your country (Here) and ask to look for SUSI Program. Use this filter in the sidebar and see your country list (Here)